Tebow>>>>Sanchez

JustInFudge

In my opinion, Rex Ryan and Tannenbaum bought themselves a few more years with the JETS by going after Tebow..and they are in

fact, right before everyone's eyes *building* Tebow into a starter..

Where else in the NFL (except maybe SF) are they putting a number 2 so close in on the starting squad ? If nothing else, he is gaining

experience in reads and such.. They had to placate Sanchez after the failed Manning acquisition attempt, gave him a make up contract and grabbed Tebow as insurance.. The FO isn't stupid , they saw what Tebow did before..and they probably figure on feeding that fire at the right time.. If there was ever an athlete worth investing in, it would be a guy like Tebow.. Hope for the JETS sake it happens here..Because that kid loves to win.. BIG time..

You really are stretching things. I see a back up player.

Really.. Why did that excellent coaching staff start Orton over and over again.. ..and besides that, I watched *that* coaching staff

NOT use Tebow to his strengths, until what they *wanted* to do failed..again and again.. just like their genius with Orton, fact is..that coaching staff is riding the Manning/Elway 100 million dollar QB wave right now and isn't doing squat except throwing the challenge flag when the guys upstairs say to.

The JETS and the Broncos have something else in common, the inability to find a *fresh* OC or DC and settling for dead headed ex HC's in Del Rio and Sparano. Peyton Manning is running the Broncos offense these days.. He should get the money he is being paid, but they could save a ton by dumping the OC.... imo.

Fact: The Broncos had a 1.8% chance of making the playoffs when Tebow took over as starter..

The defense was ranked 25th at the time.

Yep. The rumor is, Tebow installed the offense. The coaches were just along for the ride. They were trying to make him fail. Trade his best receiver, tried to make him play in a their system, only let him throw on 3rd and long the hardest down to throw. They were trying to make him fail and and what did Tebow do? Rise above.

Embrace it. He's our savior.

Yep. The rumor is, Tebow installed the offense. The coaches were just along for the ride. They were trying to make him fail. Trade his best receiver, tried to make him play in a their system, only let him throw on 3rd and long the hardest down to throw. They were trying to make him fail and and what did Tebow do? Rise above.

Embrace it. He's our savior.

The Stepford's have nothing on the Tebow alliance.

You really are stretching things. I see a back up player.

I've been watching football a while too.. its a real let down with pro sports these days, because you don't really have

anything but your hopes to tell if your player is giving his all.. or *holding out*, or whatever..

Tebow flies in the face of that, because he would play for free..and not so he could praise tha lawd either.. He really likes to play

the game.. and that alone is worth millions.

What I have noticed is people can't judge ability/talent/potential anymore, in sports for instance..because I hear people judging on

a throw, or a play.. or a game or two.. JETS fans have had four years to evaluate Sanchez.. and some are still confused.. LOL.

You can't judge a player on a game or two.. and you can't judge them on a play or two..

You can't judge them on how they look..or how they get the job done either..and LOTS of people only use that to assess ability.

Some players are ugly, that has nothing to do with how they play.

Everywhere Tebow has earned a starting spot, he has produced a winning record..and has won. The JETS will be no different, he will win for them too when the time comes.. and it will be fun.

That was the key Sanchez argument going into 2011.

Maybe I should have re-phrased that instead of "winning record" , I should have used "championship record" ..I don't count Denver, although it could be said he *earned* the starter spot..they threw his azz in desperado mode.. and gave him zero support.

Archived