I can't take it anymore. I'm done.

JetsFanFromQueens

I'm done caring about, and spending so much time, wishing a bunch of Millionaire athletes would win for the Jets.

I'm 26 years old, been heartbroken time and time again, since the age of 10-11... I'm through with it.

Good luck to the fans that still have hope; I've lost my hope. Not sure I'll ever watch another sports game.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously? you bashed every ******* poster that had a different opinion than your about the performance on this team. Its ******* old Philly, you aint ******* quiting. you made your bed, now ******* lay it in till the season is over.

15 years of this sh*t aint nothing compared to what most Jets fans have gone through get the **** over it.

There is literally nothing that pleases me more in life than watching the life drain out of a young Jets fan's eyes. It's like that exact moment when Brad Pitt opens the box in Se7en.

I'm going to turn off the snarky sarcasm for a second and publicly admit you're one of my favorite posters.

/gay

Our offense sucks!!!!, we continue keep other teams in game with this crappy offense. we can't run, can't pass, can't protect, can't quarterback and mostly can't call plays. Rex please take some time and fix the offense that in turn will help you great defense, so maybe next year we can win it all

Our offense sucks!!!!, we continue keep other teams in game with this crappy offense. we can't run, can't pass, can't protect, can't quarterback and mostly can't call plays. Rex please take some time and fix the offense that in turn will help you great defense, so maybe next year we can win it all

There's a million other treads for that. This thread is for the celebration of DWC quitting his job here or sumthin.

I'm done caring about, and spending so much time, wishing a bunch of Millionaire athletes would win for the Jets.

I'm 26 years old, been heartbroken time and time again, since the age of 10-11... I'm through with it.

Good luck to the fans that still have hope; I've lost my hope. Not sure I'll ever watch another sports game.

As Tim Tebow would say.

Thank God.

I guess it's time for you to start dusting off you Dolphins Jason Taylor jersey again

Just don't come back with another name loser

Twenty six lol 5-5, this is not pain you've not followed the Jets long enough. My first season of heart break was the Mud bowl. Sure we don't make the play offs and finish 8-8 or 9-7 but we have to many holes to advance this year. Safety oline wide outs quaterback. When your a Jet your a Jet for life. It's your cross and carry it with pride.

Imagine being a Steeler or Packer fan, that's easy. It's for bandwagon jumpers fair weather fans. To be a Jet takes character!

Besides we have a full raft of picks and a nice mid round pick in 2012.

Can I just say a couple of things to you before you completely give up on the Jets. There are some on this message board like myself that can give you horror stories about having your heart ripped out by this team. Time and again, we find ways to crap the bed. And last night was painful to watch yes it was. And we can all point to one thing or the other of why we lost. However, in the end, its still our team for what its worth. Our team right now has issues that go beyond one play. It has snow balled since whatever was left from training camp with was limited. We can turn the season around, we have till Nov 27th to figure it out. Hang in there...

If this gets this little moonbeam to quit posting here, last night's mortification will be well worth it. Most of us have all lived through enough Jets shattered realities to emerge from this only mildly fazed. i don't think we're that fortunate - he possesses enough jerkedoffedness to reappear next week spewing vomit about consecutive completions.

You will be back. You can't stay away from my poems.

And btw I DID try to warn you about Sanchez. Besides, fear not. The Jets are going to the Super Bowl.

You will get your hope back. The thing that gets me is I am an extremely calm person. I navigated through a crisis at work yesterday by remaining calm, walking everyone through a problem that had huge potential negative implications. Yet when the Jets lose I am so mad and out of control...

But watching some of the Jets walk of the field smiling really just got to me. I pictured them skipping to the prayer huddle to get the spot next to Tebow (which Mulligan got).

They get paid whether they win or lose, that is a bit of a problem.

If this gets this little moonbeam to quit posting here, last night's mortification will be well worth it. Most of us have all lived through enough Jets shattered realities to emerge from this only mildly fazed. i don't think we're that fortunate - he possesses enough jerkedoffedness to reappear next week spewing vomit about consecutive completions.

That was brutal, lol. Cracked me up though.

Archived