God Bless Tim Tebow

Obrien2Toon

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh stop it. People haven't rioted over Tim Tebow.

Kinda of did..maybe not a riot but an uproar from the fan base. Dude had a Billboard vieing for him to start.

No fanbase in sports is more annoying than the Tebowsexuals.

Why? Because they constantly prove the haters wrong?

Hater

No, because they sound exactly like Dolphins fans after the '08 season. :Nuts:

That makes no sense. And definitely doesnt deserve that stupid little icon, stupid.

You're just butt hurt because the QB you live to hate is 10x the player as the QB you live to love.

That makes no sense. And definitely doesnt deserve that stupid little icon, stupid.

You're just butt hurt because the QB you live to hate is 10x the player as the QB you live to love.

Give it one offseason. If the Broncos commit to Tebow, they go 3-13 next year. Tebowmania will be over and you'll have to find another overrated Gator to fellate daily.

Give it one offseason. If the Broncos commit to Tebow, they go 3-13 next year. Tebowmania will be over and you'll have to find another overrated Gator to fellate daily.

Yep and this is the same things you said this offseason after Tebow did the same thing when he started last year. You're such a moron you actually thought Brady Quinn deserved a shot. lmfao.

Tebow feeds on your hate.

Oh wow, didn't know that. I'm convinced. Tim Tebow = Jack Johnson.

My bad, didnt know you were 100 years old to witness that...

Tebow feeds on ****.

And you wish it was yours. Fag

No no, my bad. Really. When you said "sports history" I didn't know you were speaking about history relative to the twitter space time continuum.

When I said "possibly" I left room for argument because I wasnt alive during Jack Johnson's era. He's the most polorazing of my life time. Better?

Tyson. Iverson. Lebron. Vick. Tiger. He really isn't.

Meh, all of them have become polorazing because of stupid antics/actions. Tebow is just Tebow and he's polorazing. Its really an opinion thing, dont know why we are arguing it...IMO he's the most polorazing of my life time. I know I dont stand alone on this.

All I know is, Tebow makes his team better, Mark Sanchez makes his team worse. Tebow >>> Sanchez.

Meh, all of them have become polorazing because of stupid antics/actions. Tebow is just Tebow and he's polorazing. Its really an opinion thing, dont know why we are arguing it...IMO he's the most polorazing of my life time. I know I dont stand alone on this.

Mmm hmm. And nothing in you says this opinion may be just slightly biased?

Mmm hmm. And nothing in you says this opinion may be just slightly biased?

No. Not really. Truth is, I couldnt careless about Tim Tebow. He brought me what I needed and now I could give a **** if he succeeds or fails. The reason for my Tebow schtick is because of how polorazing he is...I love seeing the reactions. I'm completely fascinated by the guy and the way people respond to him.

You're acting like I'm the only one saying this. Plenty of analysts/announcers/radio show hosts etc. are saying the same thing...and most of them are close to twice our age and have seen many more polorazing figures in their time. I really like Dan Patrick, he pretty much said the same thing I'm saying this morning. Not like their opinion is the end all be all, but I'm not alone on this.

No. Not really. Truth is, I couldnt careless about Tim Tebow. He brought me what I needed and now I could give a **** if he succeeds or fails. The reason for my Tebow schtick is because of how polorazing he is...I love seeing the reactions. I'm completely fascinated by the guy and the way people respond to him.

You're acting like I'm the only one saying this. Plenty of analysts/announcers/radio show hosts etc. are saying the same thing...and most of them are close to twice our age and have seen many more polorazing figures in their time. I really like Dan Patrick, he pretty much said the same thing I'm saying this morning. Not like their opinion is the end all be all, but I'm not alone on this.

The difference is this:

The guys I mentioned above, there was never any doubt as to any of their talents. They were all elite, and either acted like dicks or did stupid sh*t.

Tebow, on the other hand, just is not a good quarterback. There is nothing that he showed last night to prove otherwise. He sucks, a lot. But this is a Christian country and he won a national championship, and he's a walking cliche when it comes to statements. Nuke LaLoosh but with Biblical quotes instead of the stuff that Crash taught him on the bus. Which is fine, the guy can do what he wants. He's polarizing in the fact that some people only care that he sucks, while the Skip Baylesses of the world throw out the "he just knows how to win" nonsense. That stuff never holds up over the long haul and never will. At this level of play, the guys who aren't good always eventually weed themselves out. Tebow's the flavor of the month right now in that regard, and that's fine, but 10 years from now I know I'll still be debating The Decision with people, or Vick's fiasco, or the complete culture shift that Iverson brought to the NBA. In regards to Tebow, I can't say I'll be doing anything but giggling about how once upon a time people thought he was good.

All I know is, Tebow makes his team better, Mark Sanchez makes his team worse. Tebow >>> Sanchez.

What's "polorazing?"

coincidentally, also some really solid relationship advice.

The difference is this:

The guys I mentioned above, there was never any doubt as to any of their talents. They were all elite, and either acted like dicks or did stupid sh*t.

Tebow, on the other hand, just is not a good quarterback. There is nothing that he showed last night to prove otherwise. He sucks, a lot. But this is a Christian country and he won a national championship, and he's a walking cliche when it comes to statements. Nuke LaLoosh but with Biblical quotes instead of the stuff that Crash taught him on the bus. Which is fine, the guy can do what he wants. He's polarizing in the fact that some people only care that he sucks, while the Skip Baylesses of the world throw out the "he just knows how to win" nonsense. That stuff never holds up over the long haul and never will. At this level of play, the guys who aren't good always eventually weed themselves out. Tebow's the flavor of the month right now in that regard, and that's fine, but 10 years from now I know I'll still be debating The Decision with people, or Vick's fiasco, or the complete culture shift that Iverson brought to the NBA. In regards to Tebow, I can't say I'll be doing anything but giggling about how once upon a time people thought he was good.

Its the fact that he's a non-traditional QB winning in the NFL that makes him so polarizing. When you add in the personality, its just makes him that much larger than life. Factor in that the Broncos are 4-14 under a traditional QB and 7-3 under Tebow...its pretty damning. People have been giggling this whole time.

And flavor of the month? Ummm, not really. Apparently you dont remember him in college, leading up to the draft, last season watching his team suck and then bringing them hope for the future, this offseason and now the entire season in Denver with fans chanting his name and creating billboards campaigning for him to start. And now, they are right there in line for the division.

Comparing him to thugs and pricks, who have left their mark on their game because of their antics is where we just arent on the same page. Tebow's name isnt going any where and its because he's the opposite of those guys. He's loved, adored and respected for the human he is...the doubt on his ability and his penchant for proving people wrong is something I've never seen before hence my opinion he's the most polarizing sports figure of my life time.

Also, the Fab 5 changed Basketball before they ever entered the NBA. Iverson was an extension of their foundation.

Comparing him to thugs and pricks, who have left their mark on their game because of their antics is where we just arent on the same page.

No it isn't, it just means you failed to define your statement. If you want to create subsets of polarization so that manlove can properly be framed and ranked as you want it to be, you should do it ahead of time. Claiming media as part of your method for determining objective analysis doesn't exactly help your case either.

Oh wow, didn't know that. I'm convinced. Tim Tebow = Jack Johnson.

Props for bringing JJ up. That period of sports history is glossed over.

White people took to the streets and hanged any black person they could find right after Jack Johnson won the heavy weight title.

When Tebow fans start getting killed by Tebow haters, then we can talk.

Props for bringing JJ up. That period of sports history is glossed over.

White people took to the streets and hanged any black person they could find right after Jack Johnson won the heavy weight title.

When Tebow fans start getting killed by Tebow haters, then we can talk.

Yeah, but that's only 'possibly' more polarizing.

The thing I admire about Tebow is his moral values and the way he conducts himself on&off the field. What those animals from Detroit did in mocking his religious faith was a disgrace. What if he was a Muslim and got taunted? Im sure the media would have made a big deal of it,sensitivity training&all that bullsh*t .With the me-me ghetto attitude around the league today, the guys a breath of fresh air. That being said, I think hes a terrible QB,couldnt hit the Titanic if it was in front of him. He wont last, Elway knows that, for now thats all they have. As far as the bandwagon fans, that dont cut it where Im from. One week a Niner fan, next week a Packer fan. **** you, dont talk to me. Thats not a fan& I cant take people like that serious.

No it isn't, it just means you failed to define your statement. If you want to create subsets of polarization so that manlove can properly be framed and ranked as you want it to be, you should do it ahead of time. Claiming media as part of your method for determining objective analysis doesn't exactly help your case either.

The media has nothing to do with it...they just make it worse.

You clearly missed the point. Its cool. Just let me continue my life as an Florida educated moron.

I don't like any QB that beats us, but I wish the best for that kid.

I feel the same way. So many people hating on him ... his football talent will decide how long he plays in this league and the level of success that he will have. But hating on him for the other stuff is just weak imo.

Archived