Are Mark Sanchez believers left?

pointman

Whenever someone said he sucked or whatever, there were always people defending him and quick to say how he was sooo good with such promise. Tonight it seems almost everyone is ripping into the guy. Just curious, any people left that believe Sanchez is legit and the right quarterback for our team?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marks record is like 24-18. hes still a young guy. NYers are spoiled cause he made it to the championship and everyone even myself expected him to go further this year. But the guy has yet to regress. All qbs have a regression year and most of them go through it their second year. Cause Mark had a great Defense he didnt have to do much. Now that hes thinking more hes making the mistakes. Hes also throwing a lot more. For the experience hes getting i know in the end hell turn out to be a great QB but only if we support him.

Sanchez needs more time, I'm sure I'll be killed by people but he's still just a kid. 2 years from now you can really make a decision. Schotty hold him back. His best plays come when the play called breaks down and he has to just play football. This offense is used terribly constantly by the OC and he needs to be relieved of his duties before the plane ride home.

I would like to see how he does under a different OC with a few better receivers.

No matter who the OC is you cannot throw the type of INT's that he has been throwing. You also cannot lock down o receivers and deliver balls too soon when the WR is just about to break wide open for a score.

Last night:

Throws too soon to Holmes on a pass that gets deflected and should have been a TD by most other QB's.

Inexcusably throws high to a wide open Keller in the back of the endzone.

Deep in his own territory with a seemingly insurmountable lead the way Denver was playing, decides to force a throw into coverage and gets picked for 6 points.

Some of this is due to the hits he takes due to our OL but a good QB overcomes that.

You can start to see the signs of Plex and Holmes shaking their heads to each other at some of these throws. As veteran WR's who have played with good QB's they are fully aware that Sanchez should be making some of these passes.

We are once again as we have been every year of his career, in the midst of a prolonged streak where Sanchez sucks. At 5-5 we again need help and for Sanchez to wake up to make the play-offs.

No matter who the OC is you cannot throw the type of INT's that he has been throwing. You also cannot lock down o receivers and deliver balls too soon when the WR is just about to break wide open for a score.

Last night:

Throws too soon to Holmes on a pass that gets deflected and should have been a TD by most other QB's.

Inexcusably throws high to a wide open Keller in the back of the endzone.

Deep in his own territory with a seemingly insurmountable lead the way Denver was playing, decides to force a throw into coverage and gets picked for 6 points.

Some of this is due to the hits he takes due to our OL but a good QB overcomes that.

You can start to see the signs of Plex and Holmes shaking their heads to each other at some of these throws. As veteran WR's who have played with good QB's they are fully aware that Sanchez should be making some of these passes.

We are once again as we have been every year of his career, in the midst of a prolonged streak where Sanchez sucks. At 5-5 we again need help and for Sanchez to wake up to make the play-offs.

Agreed. I would still like to see him with a new OC before I completely throw I'm the towel. I mean look at san fram. Alex smith is a bust and everyone knows it but harbaugh and company have installed an offense where he isn't exposed and its working out just fine there.

My opinion does not change with each game like some of us on here.

He had a bad throw that cost six points, obvious.

He needs to step up and take control.

He is also a product of his environment.

Bad OC, bad line play, no running game.

This all equals bad qb play.

The team offensively is horrible, we all see that.

I still think he can be very good. Am I as sure as before, no.

I still like him, but he was terrible last night.. The only way I don't want him qb'ing is if manning is available

Manning won't be available.

If Manning ever plays again it will be for the Colts. The Colts will either pick Luck and groom him to be Manning's replacement (what they should do if they are smart) or look to trade the pick to try and fill the other 18 gaping holes in their starting lineup.

Manning won't be available.

If Manning ever plays again it will be for the Colts. The Colts will either pick Luck and groom him to be Manning's replacement (what they should do if they are smart) or look to trade the pick to try and fill the other 18 gaping holes in their starting lineup.

we'll see klacko

close to losing me... while watching last nights PC I wanted to reach through the TV and smack him in the mouth. "I need to play better".. no sh-t. He's terrible this year. Rex will start to lose me if that pig Schotty is still the OC next year. They're a complete disaster in every facet of the offense.

Archived