Can Wayne Hunter be any worse?

Steveg

Talk about regression....I was actually good with Wayne being the starter this year. What the hell happened to the guy. I mean Von Miller was beating him on speed (understandable) but also with power!!!! He was throwing him around.

I thought the same. Its not just Miller beating hunter, its anybody and everybody beating him consistently.

Talk about regression....I was actually good with Wayne being the starter this year. What the hell happened to the guy. I mean Von Miller was beating him on speed (understandable) but also with power!!!! He was throwing him around.

Yeah I was a little surprised he bullrushed hunter and basicly threw him aside like a rag doll. Its all leverage and speed he got in Hunters grill before he could set and when your that off balance no way you can recover. BUT thats all part of the job being a tackle in the NFL and Hunter is doing a pretty poor job of it. But hey according to Rex Hunter was the best 6th man in the NFL last year right ? heh. We're getting a good taste of Brick as well it seems this year.

I agree on McKenzie, but Abe was traded and the Jets got Mangold.

You'd rather have Abe over Mangold???

Honestly, maybe.

As long as we didn't completely neglect the C position, I think I'd rather have a legitimate passrusher and and average center than no passrushers and a great center.

Considering how we've neglected our oline as evidence by Hunter and Vlad I'll take the all-pro center over an oft-injured decent pass rusher.

+1...

Anybody who disagrees with this has forgotten the way Abraham quit on us when we made the playoffs because he had a stomach ache. I would trade Mangold for Abraham 100% of the time.

What concerns me is that Callahan is proving to be a poor judge of quality in terms of Oline.

He liked Slauson because he was a Nebraska product and came cheap which is all good with me. Ducasse and Hunter suck though. Why didn't he see that?

i dont understand how you can put brick in the same sentence as Hunter.

Hunter owns it all by his lonesome. If he isnt getting beat by a rookie to the qb he is getting his obligatory 1-2 penalties a game. I get so pissed when I see that smirk on his face after a false start or Sanchize getting blown up by his man. If I were 350 lbs, and tough, and strong I would wipe that smirk off his face. O-lines are only as strong as its weakest link and Hunter is a big gaping vagina on that right corner just looking to get filled....

Archived