This Season Is NOT OVER

flylikeajet

Sure it looks bad today

but i am not giving up

The Jets can turn this around

True. This is the time where the jets gets our hopes up very high with win after win, slide into the playoffs and get their asses handed to them in the AFCC game. Only to waste our time and get low draft picks.

How about they simply lay the **** down, get higher draft picks and simply start building through the draft because we obviously need help on the O-line, D-line, Safety, LB and WR.

Braylon is laughing his a$$ OFF right now.

As sad as it is to say, I think Sanchez suffering a season-ending injury (hopefully not arm-related) would actually help the Jets out long term. The kid could really use some time to sit and observe, however, there's no chance in hell Rex benches him. But it's painfully obvious that Mark's gun-shy in the pocket and just not reading the game very well right now. I think some time away could be the best thing for his future success.

Sanchez's biggest problem is he scared shatless.....not of the 350 lb DLmen bearing down on him every dropback, but of FAILING. Failing to live up to hype that big-mouth Ryan has burdened him with...! Way to go Rex.... you are reaping what you sowed, and have screwed the Jets' avid, fanatical, and loyal fans, six ways to Sunday..!

I feel for all of you. I couldn't take it if my favorite team was coached by such a slow-witted clown. Someone....PLEASE tell Rex that you brag up your players and your organization AFTER Roger Goodell or whoever, hands you the Lombardi. Not before the start of training camp, you idiot..!

Sanchez's biggest problem is he scared shatless.....not of the 350 lb DLmen bearing down on him every dropback, but of FAILING. Failing to live up to hype that big-mouth Ryan has burdened him with...! Way to go Rex.... you are reaping what you sowed, and have screwed the Jets' avid, fanatical, and loyal fans, six ways to Sunday..!

I feel for all of you. I couldn't take it if my favorite team was coached by such a slow-witted clown. Someone....PLEASE tell Rex that you brag up your players and your organization AFTER Roger Goodell or whoever, hands you the Lombardi. Not before the start of training camp, you idiot..!

Ok, why are you here? Seriously, **** off and go onto your own teams board.

Decent draft position as a consolation prize.

awesome. We need higher draft picks. We are running low on cornerbacks. Like Rex says, you can never have too many cornerbacks! I think the problem this year was that we didn't hire three or four more cornerbacks. Or Asomouga. He's worth two cornerbacks alone! Yes, get those high picks and get us another first round cornerback so we can make a real run next year. Revis, Cromartie, Wilson, Strickland, Cole, Trufant...hell we can even turn McKnight into a cornerback! And make a run at some FA cornerbacks! Olinemen? Depends. Can they play man coverage? What about drafting Outside Linebacker you say? Pshaw! We've got Westerman and McIntyre! (and they can't play cornerback at all.) No, we'll be fine. Just need a few more cornerbacks.

They're almost guaranteed to be going on a three-game win streak (Bills, @Skins, Chiefs), then they go to Philly, who look like they're folding up the tent, then the Giants game which will be a toss-up. Worst case scenario is that they're 9-6 when they go into the Miami game.

Meanwhile, the two teams we're effectively chasing--Baltimore and Cincinnati--play each other twice, and Baltimore still has San Fran to play and Cincy has the Steelers coming up.

I think the Jets are going into the last week with a real chance at a playoff spot. On the one hand, yay! playoffs! On the other hand, it pretty much guarantees we remain status quo as to the roster and coaches.

This is the Jets' DNA over the last decade--be just good enough to justify staying mediocre.

Ok, why are you here? Seriously, **** off and go onto your own teams board.

I know the truth sometimes hurts.....but instead of being a dick, why don't you tell us where you disagree.

And if not today, by the end of this season, 90 percent of Jets fans in America will probably agree with me.

awesome. We need higher draft picks. We are running low on cornerbacks. Like Rex says, you can never have too many cornerbacks! I think the problem this year was that we didn't hire three or four more cornerbacks. Or Asomouga. He's worth two cornerbacks alone! Yes, get those high picks and get us another first round cornerback so we can make a real run next year. Revis, Cromartie, Wilson, Strickland, Cole, Trufant...hell we can even turn McKnight into a cornerback! And make a run at some FA cornerbacks! Olinemen? Depends. Can they play man coverage? What about drafting Outside Linebacker you say? Pshaw! We've got Westerman and McIntyre! (and they can't play cornerback at all.) No, we'll be fine. Just need a few more cornerbacks.

I'm so sad that I conceded my "Crush Tannenbaum" card.

Cinncinatti is the only team I see that might be a blocking point for us in the playoffs -- Denver or Oaklnad sure they beat us but looking at their skeds I do not see them finishing no better that 9-7 -- My rose colored glasses have us finishin 5-1 and squeaking in again --

therefore I have not given up .

I can dream can't I ---

They're almost guaranteed to be going on a three-game win streak (Bills, @Skins, Chiefs), then they go to Philly, who look like they're folding up the tent, then the Giants game which will be a toss-up. Worst case scenario is that they're 9-6 when they go into the Miami game.

Meanwhile, the two teams we're effectively chasing--Baltimore and Cincinnati--play each other twice, and Baltimore still has San Fran to play and Cincy has the Steelers coming up.

I think the Jets are going into the last week with a real chance at a playoff spot. On the one hand, yay! playoffs! On the other hand, it pretty much guarantees we remain status quo as to the roster and coaches.

This is the Jets' DNA over the last decade--be just good enough to justify staying mediocre.

This is the true nightmare scenario. This team has no chance at going deep into the playoffs, let alone going to the SB. Objectively, the team would benefit more from continuing to fall on it's a$$ for the rest of the season, moving up in the draft and cleaning house in terms of both OC and deadbeat players. Better to re-load than continue to tread water. Otherwise, I can easily see a 2012 season that mirrors 2011.

Cinci is just as fake as the Bills or Raiders folks...By that I mean they're an alright young team with upside, but there's no real elite aspect to them yet. The Jets still have the D, even if it's not quite living up to the standards of the past two seasons.

The Raiders will be more legit next year...the Bills might be...I think Cinci sees a dropoff for a year...

Archived