This Season Is NOT OVER

flylikeajet

I know the truth sometimes hurts.....but instead of being a dick, why don't you tell us where you disagree.

And if not today, by the end of this season, 90 percent of Jets fans in America will probably agree with me.

Sanchez is not "afraid" of living up to expectations. Sanchez isn't afraid on anything. The repetitiveness of the offense play calling is whats killing him. As for Rex, I'd rather have him talking up our players giving them confidence that an a$$hole like Belidick, or a total idiot like Sparano. And no, 90% of Jet fans will not agree with you irregardless of the outcome of the season. So again, **** off troll.

Cinci is just as fake as the Bills or Raiders folks...By that I mean they're an alright young team with upside, but there's no real elite aspect to them yet. The Jets still have the D, even if it's not quite living up to the standards of the past two seasons.

The Raiders will be more legit next year...the Bills might be...I think Cinci sees a dropoff for a year...

I agree. They will make serious noise nest season.

Cinci is just as fake as the Bills or Raiders folks...By that I mean they're an alright young team with upside, but there's no real elite aspect to them yet. The Jets still have the D, even if it's not quite living up to the standards of the past two seasons.

The Raiders will be more legit next year...the Bills might be...I think Cinci sees a dropoff for a year...

I think you smoke too much weed.

Hi, it's me, the 2009 and 2010 seasons. We would like to speak w/you about having "no chance."

Refresh my memory, how many rings? Oh right, the team would have had to have played in the SB to even have a shot at a ring.

Bottom line, this team is good but not good enough as it currently stands. FYI... they do not give out rings for being 2nd/3rd runners up.

Archived