Anyone going to the Skins vs. Jets game on Dec. 4

Just wondering...

Any Jets fans attending the Skins/Jets Game on Dec. 4th?

We live in the DC area, my husband originally from NY. We got tickets through my company for the Dec. 4th game where the Skins play the Jets.

I want him to wear his jersey, but I know how obnoxious drunken Skins fans can be (we've been to several games at FedEx Field). I don't want him to have to deal with anything since its just going to me and him.

Do you think there will be many NY fans in a sea of Burgundy & Gold?

--Wife of a Jets Fan

I was definitely going until the Broncos game and then I said screw it. Of course if the Jets pound the Bills next week, I will get false hope once again and consider going. The tickets should be pretty reasonable since the 'Skins are in the crapper.

Between the those that come down here from NY and the transplanted NYers like us there should be a few folks sporting Jet Green at the game. I like a previous poster is going to wait to see how we do against the Bills before I make a committment. More comfortable at home.

Just wondering...

Any Jets fans attending the Skins/Jets Game on Dec. 4th?

We live in the DC area, my husband originally from NY. We got tickets through my company for the Dec. 4th game where the Skins play the Jets.

I want him to wear his jersey, but I know how obnoxious drunken Skins fans can be (we've been to several games at FedEx Field). I don't want him to have to deal with anything since its just going to me and him.

Do you think there will be many NY fans in a sea of Burgundy & Gold?

--Wife of a Jets Fan

Yes. I believe Tailgate Joe is going -- and I will ask him to chime in. Going to move this to the tailgating \ road trip forum so it doesn't get lost.

Thanks!

My wife and I are making the trip up from North Carolina. I actually grew up in Northern VA, so most of my friends are/were Redskins fans. It's easy for us, since I get to stay with my parents and just drive to the game that morning. My brother in law works for the Skins and is getting us pre-game sideline passes. I'll try my best to pump the team up when I'm down on the field with them!

I have a group of 20-25 guys from NY coming down to the game ... we will be tailgating in the Bus/RV parking lot on the north east side of the stadium.

So far my group is about 25-30, we will be in the rv lot as well. There will also be another group of about 30 who are gonna be down there in the RV lot with us, so looks like a nice little Jet fan outpost.

Archived