10 Buffalo

11 San Diego

so this week we have;

oakland vs chicago

pitts vs KC

cincy vs browns

denver vs chargers

tenn vs tampa bay

we have to pull for the chargers since we have a tie break on them, right ?

Yup, were rooting for Tampa Bay, San Diego, Cleveland, KC, and Oakland(we want oakland to win that division since they have tiebreaker on us if it's between us and them for a wildcard) and root for KC because we want baltimore to win the north due to the tiebreaker they have on us.

The Bengals losing 2 more games this year really is the biggest component though, they play cleveland, pittsburgh, baltimore, houston, rams, and cardinals

The most important game is our Jets vs Bills matchup. Lose against the Bills, and the playoff picture won't matter, because a loss against the Bills all but eliminates our playoff hopes at 5-6 overall.

Take care of the Bills is all that matters as of right now.

While I obviously agree, it's much more fun to know exactly what I want in every single game that's on so my obsessive compulsive, over compensation disorder can be adequately fulfilled. It's good to have the entirety of JetNation united in what we're rooting for as well. We really need to beat the Bills, but having a little help throughout the day is pretty good stuff

The most important game is our Jets vs Bills matchup. Lose against the Bills, and the playoff picture won't matter, because a loss against the Bills all but eliminates our playoff hopes at 5-6 overall.

Take care of the Bills is all that matters as of right now.

LOL. You look naked without you green pom poms. Seriously we need a "The Jets will be 9-5 heading into the Giants game" thread.

jets win

cincy and tenn winning.......

We pulled it out against the Browns. Something is up with my team this season, and I just don't get it. This week should have lost, but won. Last week against the Ravens Cincy should have won but lost.

Crazy season no doubt.

We pulled it out against the Browns. Something is up with my team this season, and I just don't get it. This week should have lost, but won. Last week against the Ravens Cincy should have won but lost.

Crazy season no doubt.

knock it off !!!!

;-)

Archived