Game Thread: New York Jets vs Buffalo Bills

Maxman

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sanchez is awesome.. 2TD's today, on pace for 4. if Schotty didn't called INT deep in our own zone, he'd be kicking a$$ today

Are you ******* serious?! I joked that people would see 2 TDs in his stats and act like he was good but he has been dreadul. Those two TDs were to wide open WRs due to play calling and I'm shocked he actually got them the ball on target. His yardage and completeion % have been awful today.

Edit: ok thank god you are joking

Are you ******* serious?! I joked that people would see 2 TDs in his stats and act like he was good but he has been dreadul. Those two TDs were to wide open WRs due to play calling and I'm shocked he actually got them the ball on target. His yardage and completeion % have been awful today.

Edit: ok thank god you are joking

You know who doesn't have 2 td's in the first half this week, just guys like Rodgers, Brees, Brady, Mannings.. etc.. Repect

Think of what he'd do in an offense designed to protect him and get WRs open. Amazing the odds this kid battles every week.

Right, if it wasn't for schotty working for the opposing team every week, Sanche would probably have had 3 td's in the first half

I don't thinlk the rest of the team cottons to the idea that if Sanchez gets hurt, they will be laying their bodies on the line for the rest of the season to no purpose.

WITH Sanchez they are laying their bodies on the line for no reason....there is NO way he can win 4 straight playoff games against above average teams.

What? It's absolutely insane that we have no viable backup. It would be nice to have an option to go to somebody who can complete passes in the NFL.

It might be insane but in our case it is an absolute blessing in disguise. 1) We werent winning a SB win ANY backup. 2) Most importantly, we are forced to see sanchez 100% of the time. The more we see him, the more obvious it is that he is NOT the answer and we need to find a new QB

If I didn't know anything about football and the Jets and had to go purely based on the contents of this thread, I'd be forced to conclude that Brian Schottenheimer is the imaginary friend of the world's dumbest five-year old.

//patiently waits for dbatesman to come in thread and help me understand this

Archived