Revis is an....

Blackout

hmm, fair enough. hard to tell just through numbers but I get the point. Watching the games I bet it would tell a slightly different story though. I'd guess half if not more of those stats were not directly on Deion.

So then Deion's claim to fame is letting someone else cover the good receiver while he covers the stiffs?

By comparison, the Jets move Revis to the other team's best WR week after week. Plus Revis plays under the sissified Peyton Manning / Ty Law rules.

What are you, 5 years old? SweetLee83 is a cool poster, has been here for several years, just comes here to talk football, and doesn't pick fights with anyone.

Ordinarily I would have waited for something other than provoking a Bills fan, but you haven't earned even that. You are an annoyance to the entire board.

Have a nice life, Phillyskanks, and always be sure to dry clean your precious Zach Thomas jersey to keep it in mint condition. Adios.

Sperm Edwards is a fascist!

What are you, 5 years old? SweetLee83 is a cool poster, has been here for several years, just comes here to talk football, and doesn't pick fights with anyone.

Ordinarily I would have waited for something other than provoking a Bills fan, but you haven't earned even that. You are an annoyance to the entire board.

Have a nice life, Phillyskanks, and always be sure to dry clean your precious Zach Thomas jersey to keep it in mint condition. Adios.

Thank you Spoimey for ridding the board of this scrotum ... again.

Worst post in the history of JetNation.

Revis is the greatest CB in the game today, by far. Funny how fans such as yourself, throw him under the best because of a tough 1st half against a very good WR. How quickly some of these so called fans forget how great Revis has been since day #1 of being drafted by the Jets.

die!

Revis, was beat on almost every play...the defense on whole did not play well but we won. Rex needs to pick up the pace on D, and if Mark can improve on this sunday's performance, Including the OC and OL, we should be fine.

WE ARE ANYTHING BUT FINE.On either side of the ball.Jets & playoffs should not be in the same sentence this year. Revis had a bad game yesterday. He's got better technique than Deon and is a way better tackler. always in position

WE ARE ANYTHING BUT FINE.On either side of the ball.Jets & playoffs should not be in the same sentence this year. Revis had a bad game yesterday. He's got better technique than Deon and is a way better tackler. always in position

You are right on many levels, the issue is we are still in the hunt. The team on a whole has to improve..lets see the improvement this coming sunday against the skins....

So he's not allowed to have one off day every couple of years?

Seriously. The guy has been lights-out since he came into the league. He has one bad game, and everyone's dogging him.

Meanwhile Schottenheimer's sucked for years, and there's plenty of people still making excuses for him.

As much as it disturbs me to, I agree with you wholeheartedly. Deion was great, but not nearly as great as the legend that grows like folklore. I found plenty of games where he did a hell of a lot worse than Revis did today.

and never tackled anybody.

above average CB who thinks he's Sanders part 2

WAY TO LET UP THAT TD TO STEVEY JOHNSON YOU JERK

I am not sure what he was doing on that play, I noticed he backed off about 7-8 yards away from Johnson when the bills were close to the goal line, no reason to give that much space down there especially when they are killing you with slants all day

Archived