Sanchez with 4 TD's; And the Jets win during a last minute drive!!

JetsFanFromQueens

I felt sick all game today, especially during the 4th quarter... But Sanchez really came through with the help of Holmes and especially Plaxico! It wasn't pretty, but Sanchez and the Jets came through during the clutch! Our defense just about gave me a heart attack during the last drive, but damn does it feel good to win.

Our season lives on, to Washington we go!!!!

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh, here we go. 4 TD's equals vindication. Meanwhile Sanchez looked awful as usual for the majority of the game and was given a gift from Tom Cruise himself with Plaxico's grab. God I hate him.

No one with an IQ over 70 was impressed with him today.

Ugh, here we go. 4 TD's equals vindication. Meanwhile Sanchez looked awful as usual for the majority of the game and was given a gift from Tom Cruise himself with Plaxico's grab. God I hate him.

No it doesn't equal vindication but the read on the Burress play was a great one and he was good that final drive.

Give the guy some credit for the win on a day the defense stunk.

It's better than the posts we would've seen around here if Fitzpatrick hit an open Stevie Johnson at the end.

Sanchez was awful, he had two good throws all day Kellers 2nd TD and Holmes TD. The other two TDs were wide open easy throws set up by play calling and the drives happened because of the running game. Kellers TD happened because he saved sanchez from throwing a pick earlier that drive with his one handed catch three feet over his head, Plax had to make the same type of play on the holmes TD drive.

Sanchez constantly threw it into triple coverage, high, low and behind his receivers and he doesn't look at the field he just stares down the primary receiver.

This offense scores in spite of Sanchez, and if we had a competent QB it would be a good offense not the inept sh*t fest we have watched the majority of this season.

Sanchez was awful, he had two good throws all day Kellers 2nd TD and Holmes TD.  The other two TDs were wide open easy throws set up by play calling and the drives happened because of the running game.  Kellers TD happened because he saved sanchez from throwing a pick earlier that drive with his one handed catch three feet over his head, Plax had to make the same type of play on the holmes TD drive.

Sanchez constantly threw it into triple coverage, he doesn't look at the field and just stares down the primary receiver.

This offense scores in spite of Sanchez, and if we had a competent QB it would be a good offense not the inept sh*t fest we have watched the majority of this season.

Keller's 2nd TD was not a good throw.  It was behind Keller (as usual), who had his man beat, and if Mark led him like he should have then Keller would have walked in.

I have always been a Sanchez supporter. I really expected him to take a major step up this year. I have to admit, he often looks as bad as his rookie year and I really have doubts about him. However ... I will not write him off until I see him have a chance to play under a different OC. Any OC. Schotty sucks. Big time.

Keller's 2nd TD was not a good throw. It was behind Keller (as usual) and if he led him like he should have then Keller would have walked in.

Well then I'm trying to give Sanchez more credit than he deserves, I thought there was a linebacker that would have deflected it if Sanchez didn't throw it in the exact spot he did.

sanchez = suceeding despite schitty.. best qb in nfl

It's amazing the walls he has to climb. The offense doesn't protect him, WRs aren't capable of getting open, and nothing is called on time. To do what he did today shows just how good this kid really will be and probably is right now.

I'm done caring about, and spending so much time, wishing a bunch of Millionaire athletes would win for the Jets.

I'm 26 years old, been heartbroken time and time again, since the age of 10-11... I'm through with it.

Good luck to the fans that still have hope; I've lost my hope. Not sure I'll ever watch another sports game.

Sanchez was not good today. He made some clutch throws but stunk for most of the game. In other words: It was a typical Sanchez game.

I'll take the win and will hope that the way we won will build some confidence in this kid and maybe some confidence from his OC.

As for Schotty, again, a very typical game. He made some absolutely moronic calls but dialed up enough good plays in key spots to get us the win.

This defense needs to play better. We made FItzpatrick look like Joe Montana in spots and caught a break in that Stevie Johnson is a choking POS.

Ugly win -- but a win anyway -- These are the games that add years to my life and not in a good way -- Sanchez although came through was driving me nuts -- and the Defence was mediocre -- But I will go to bed a happy man and look foward to next week.

4 TD's and a solid win...People still bitch

Pathetic

4 TD's and a solid win...People still bitch

Pathetic

Indeed. And you can say what you want about Fitzpatrick, he was on FIRE today all of his own making... it wasn't any fault of our defense most of the time, did you see some of the throws that guy made today? He was hitting the narrowest windows. A very impressive performance by Fitzy.

Archived