Sanchez with 4 TD's; And the Jets win during a last minute drive!!

JetsFanFromQueens

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed with this, love the last sentence. I'm saying, "oh god", every time he throws it now.

Sanchez has not 1, but TWO INTs on checkdowns this season. Who the **** does that? It's like getting an STD from your wife. That's supposed to be safe pussy.

Ugh, here we go. 4 TD's equals vindication. Meanwhile Sanchez looked awful as usual for the majority of the game and was given a gift from Tom Cruise himself with Plaxico's grab. God I hate him.

He had an Allen Iverson game.

He's joking.

Great. One out of four.

I have always been a Sanchez supporter. I really expected him to take a major step up this year. I have to admit, he often looks as bad as his rookie year and I really have doubts about him. However ... I will not write him off until I see him have a chance to play under a different OC. Any OC. Schotty sucks. Big time.

Really? Two of those TDs were calls that got guys so open that I could have easily made the throws. I think he called a pretty good game today and Mark still made a couple of throws that were absolute head scratchers. Watching at the game I think he is trying to make pre-snap reads, like he did on the Keller throw when he should have spiked it in the other game. Not sure, but there were a couple of times where he got sucked in like that with rotating coverages when the CB was playing off.

I don't think it's fair to blame the D too much. At the end of the 3rd quarter they gave the stats and the Jets had double the rushing yards and were still down 27 minutes to 17 in time of possession. It's hard to stay on the field that long. I think they would normally have played smashmouth with the Bills but were a little worried about Greene being hurt. He looked like he might have gotten dinged worse during the game.

Good meeting PS Max, All-Star Shane and Ecurb. Special thanks to Tailgate Joe for his hospitality and beer. His food was better than the Lexus Club. Apparently the Coaches Club is the good one.

uhhh 3 of those TD passes were to uncovered receivers in the endzone, if buffalo doesn't blow that coverage we probably don't even come close to winning that game today

okay, well if cromartie didn't fumble that punt, then buffalo wouldn't have scored that touchdown and maybe we win the game by a greater margin. they blew one coverage and that was to plaxico. the others were not blown-first to keller was a good play call, second to keller-clearly covered, plax td was blown assignment, and santonio td was after play broke down. too many variables in this game. just enjoy the win since we don't get many around here and be grateful that we're 6-5 with a reasonable shot at the playoffs right now. and hate sanchez or not, he comes up big in big situations.

The concern I have is that if you look a the stats line you think Sanchez had a great day. However, if you watched the game you saw that he still has the rookie look. Throws were behind receivers, he looked fidgety, does not look confident and at one point had a scowl on his face. He does not look like a third year qb who is ascending, he looks like a rookie. So yes, we won, but I didn't see much from him.

Also, if you watched the game then you saw at least 5 passes that should have been intercepted. That in itself is troubling.

So yes. Happy we won but are the wins masking the underlying deficiencies of the QB and the OC???

LL

P.S. I cannot believe that the Jets extended Schottenheimer till 2013 last year...WTF?

4 TD's and a solid win...People still bitch

Pathetic

They were wishing for 4 picks so they can talk sh*t. Then again they're still bitching so obviously I have no clue what im talking about lol.

Sanchez (as usual) threw just a dumb pick early in the game. However, Sanchez (as usual) came threw in the clutch when we needed it most. This guy is really making a career out of this I have to say. He comes back to throw 4 TD's (career high) and put together a great 2 min offense converting on two 3rd and longs which set up the game winning TD in which he gets flushed out of the pocket and throws a 20 yard dart while on the run.

Im telling you. This kid is ice cold under pressure. I dont know why Sanchez cant see the field given the INT's he throws into double coverage constantly, but I tell you this, Sanchez issues is something that can be fixed...but you cant teach a QB to be as cool under pressure like this guy portrays every time.

Thats a quality that not everyone possesses.

hereby apologize to Sperm and any other jet fan i offended

1) Give the Skippy a clippy, sanchez is not a Stud, he is a JAG at best. Those blaming Schott are clueless. Bill Walsh couldnt help this mental midget, It is painful to watch him attempt a throw. for every good throw there are 15 awful throws. he cant read a defense, cant read the protection schemes. Jets will never win a SB with him. Cut bait

2)The Defense has regressed over the last 2 yrs, it seems the league has caught up with rexey. pettine is garbage, for all the schott vitriole laced at him, pettine has been gettin a free ride.

3) Tanny blows, it is time to bring in a football guy, the accountant/cap man cannot evaluate talent. The team has no chemistry and no depth. trading up for Gholston and sanchez has set this team back bigtime. This was the year to take over East, the pats have the worst defense i have ever seen and u cant figure Belliehole will phuck up another draft. he will draft defense 100%. The Door has closed. Woody pick up the effing phone and hire a football guy. Mike Mayock man.. make him an offer now. It is clear to me during this FA period, going after assomugha, and not Jon Joseph and fixing OL depth. Tanny is firing blanks on all accounts.

4) I said this 6 weeks ago, Jets need to go after Peyton (if healthy). offer irsay revis and a #1. Skins draftpiks are more valuable. The last time a shutdown CB won a SB was neon deon. U need a Stud QB to win SB. trade Mex to sea for a 2nd rd. Not even sure Caroll would want him. manning makes the defense that much better, keeps them off the field. Dont need a revis for him to win. Revis will hold out soon for his last contract anyway. Cant afford both him and PM/

Done C ya in 2 years

hereby apologize to Sperm and any other jet fan i offended

1) Give the Skippy a clippy, sanchez is not a Stud, he is a JAG at best. Those blaming Schott are clueless. Bill Walsh couldnt help this mental midget, It is painful to watch him attempt a throw. for every good throw there are 15 awful throws. he cant read a defense, cant read the protection schemes. Jets will never win a SB with him. Cut bait

2)The Defense has regressed over the last 2 yrs, it seems the league has caught up with rexey. pettine is garbage, for all the schott vitriole laced at him, pettine has been gettin a free ride.

3) Tanny blows, it is time to bring in a football guy, the accountant/cap man cannot evaluate talent. The team has no chemistry and no depth. trading up for Gholston and sanchez has set this team back bigtime. This was the year to take over East, the pats have the worst defense i have ever seen and u cant figure Belliehole will phuck up another draft. he will draft defense 100%. The Door has closed. Woody pick up the effing phone and hire a football guy. Mike Mayock man.. make him an offer now. It is clear to me during this FA period, going after assomugha, and not Jon Joseph and fixing OL depth. Tanny is firing blanks on all accounts.

4) I said this 6 weeks ago, Jets need to go after Peyton (if healthy). offer irsay revis and a #1. Skins draftpiks are more valuable. The last time a shutdown CB won a SB was neon deon. U need a Stud QB to win SB. trade Mex to sea for a 2nd rd. Not even sure Caroll would want him. manning makes the defense that much better, keeps them off the field. Dont need a revis for him to win. Revis will hold out soon for his last contract anyway. Cant afford both him and PM/

Done C ya in 2 years

Revis + a #1 I'd do in a heartbeat...if this was five years ago. Manning is going to be 36 and coming off multiple neck surgeries. Why would you blindly risk a king's ransom for a guy you don't even know will ever come close to playing at the level he once was.

I'd rather just go all-in for a QB that has more than one year's starting experience in college and find someone who can develop a QB.

uhhh 3 of those TD passes were to uncovered receivers in the endzone, if buffalo doesn't blow that coverage we probably don't even come close to winning that game today

Uncovered WR's is something Jets fans are not used to they kind of keep us in the dark about those things.

Revis + a #1 I'd do in a heartbeat...if this was five years ago. Manning is going to be 36 and coming off multiple neck surgeries. Why would you blindly risk a king's ransom for a guy you don't even know will ever come close to playing at the level he once was.

I'd rather just go all-in for a QB that has more than one year's starting experience in college and find someone who can develop a QB.

Not only that but if Manning comes in here we would have to uproot the entire offense which means growing pains with the idiots we have at WR having to adjust to a new offense. I could also see the idiot Jets making a comment like We have Manning now so all of this Hot mess we've been seeing for 6 years is not Shottys fault we will extend him to smear his sh*t all over Manning.

Of those 11 touchdowns McCoy has, only 5 have come from within 5 yards of the end zone (your original premise).

More so, name me one big game that Vick has ever won in his career.

Vick ? thats easy none. Funny they pay the dog killer 100 Mil and he sh*ts the bed kind of like Sucktonio and his 50 Mil

That does not prove your premise. Show us the team leaders of percent of passes inside the 5 yard line.

I will also point you to the Jets offensive line, as a reason they pass within that zone.

I am pretty sure that there is not a conspiracy to "pad stats" This is not Brett Favre

And to further this point, Red zone efficiency of the Jets this year is hardly the thing you should be harping about. The Jets are #2 in TD efficiency in the red zone this year.

There are many thing that you can can blast Sanchez about, and fairly so, but the number of passes inside the 5, and resulting touchdowns should be far down the list.

Did ya watch the whole game ? he was freakin Horrible The guy is in no way a 50 Mil WR hes got some talent no doubt but hes not up there with the big boys like so many Jets fans believed sorry.

Imagine how good he's be with a QB that knew how to get him the ball?

Tone time baby, tone time.

santonio-holmes-jets-620.jpg

Not only that but if Manning comes in here we would have to uproot the entire offense which means growing pains with the idiots we have at WR having to adjust to a new offense. I could also see the idiot Jets making a comment like We have Manning now so all of this Hot mess we've been seeing for 6 years is not Shottys fault we will extend him to smear his sh*t all over Manning.

Dude if Manning was here the only thing that changes offensively is that they get to do more and do more successfully. The offensive systems league wide vary mostly due to personnel. The offense would change based on what Manning can do vs. what Sanchez can do. Healthy Manning would have Holmes, Plax, and Keller ripping d's apart.

Dude if Manning was here the only thing that changes offensively is that they get to do more and do more successfully. The offensive systems league wide vary mostly due to personnel. The offense would change based on what Manning can do vs. what Sanchez can do. Healthy Manning would have Holmes, Plax, and Keller ripping d's apart.

Dude if Manning came here it would only be a matter of time before Manning was in Woodys or Rex's office saying get this guy the **** out of here and let me run the show.

Imagine how good he's be with a QB that knew how to get him the ball?

Tone time baby, tone time.

santonio-holmes-jets-620.jpg

I just dont like the guy JIF, not one bit. He had one good season and hes not consistent. IMO he is a #2 WR not a 1a go to guy. Dont really want to argue cause we both have our stances lets agree to disagree.

Keller played well yesterday as Did Plaxico ....I was actully excited to see Keller extend for a ball and make a great catch with defenders around him that was something we need to see more of from him.

So were going to Compare the Jets WR's to the Colts ? And the way the Colts protected Manning to the the way The Jets protect Sanchez ? Honestly thats laughable. Wayne, Garcon, Collie, Clark are much better WR's at this point in time, they also happen to be smart players who buy into the team concept so unless your considering making some serious changes forget Manning because he would get killed behind this O-Line. Hes not God

I just dont like the guy JIF, not one bit. He had one good season and hes not consistent. IMO he is a #2 WR not a 1a go to guy. Dont really want to argue cause we both have our stances lets agree to disagree.

Keller played well yesterday as Did Plaxico ....I was actully excited to see Keller extend for a ball and make a great catch with defenders around him that was something we need to see more of from him.

I know, thats why I like busting your balls about the guy. I <3 him and was glad to see us trying to get him the ball in more creative ways. The one sideline throw he didnt haul in was frustrating cuz that might have been Snchz's best throw all year.

Keller was a nice surprise...I was shocked he didnt try to hurdle the dude after making that nice 1 handed catch.

That does not prove your premise. Show us the team leaders of percent of passes inside the 5 yard line.

I will also point you to the Jets offensive line, as a reason they pass within that zone.

I am pretty sure that there is not a conspiracy to "pad stats" This is not Brett Favre

I clearly said I was too lazy to prove my premise, I happen to think they are padding his stats as the team has a lot invested in him. (high draft slot, no backup), anything to make him appear more successful works both to keep hounds at bay, and maybe his confidence up. To my eyes, I've never seen a team with a QB this bad almost never run it when down close...

So were going to Compare the Jets WR's to the Colts ? And the way the Colts protected Manning to the the way The Jets protect Sanchez ? Honestly thats laughable. Wayne, Garcon, Collie, Clark are much better WR's at this point in time, they also happen to be smart players who buy into the team concept so unless your considering making some serious changes forget Manning because he would get killed behind this O-Line. Hes not God

I would do almost anything to have Manning come here and prove you wrong once and for all. IOf Manning comes here, Schotty will leave when he gets a HC gig, cause manning will make him look good instead of Sancheeze making him look like sh*t

Archived