Rex is Delusional

RevisIsland610

Rex Ryan is in need of a serious reality check. Watching his post game press conference and I could swear I was watching a different game than he was. He said that Stevie Johnson didn't get the best of Revis. WRONG. Revis may have had his worst day of his career and if it wasn't for Johnson dropping that pass late in the game we lose. Sanchez threw 4 td's but he looked lost at times. He didn't have a particularly good game yet Rex would have you think it was an all time great. The fact is the jets were lucky to win this one and Rex really needs to get a firm hold on reality.

Rex Ryan is in need of a serious reality check. Watching his post game press conference and I could swear I was watching a different game than he was. He said that Stevie Johnson didn't get the best of Revis. WRONG. Revis may have had his worst day of his career and if it wasn't for Johnson dropping that pass late in the game we lose. Sanchez threw 4 td's but he looked lost at times. He didn't have a particularly good game yet Rex would have you think it was an all time great. The fact is the jets were lucky to win this one and Rex really needs to get a firm hold on reality.

Do you know what the coverage scheme was for this game? Rex alluded to it in the pc. The whole point was to not let Johnson get behind him and he didn't all day long. He caught one pass for a first down.

Do you know what the coverage scheme was for this game? Rex alluded to it in the pc. The whole point was to not let Johnson get behind him and he didn't all day long. He caught one pass for a first down.

He was also wide open twice in the last minute and dropped them both. Revis did not have a good game at all.

Yeah tbh I seriously don't care what he says to the media/public. It makes absolutely zero difference to me what he says in a press conference. And fwiw I actually like how he always covers for his players. Who cares if he's bullsh*tting us. All that matters is the team imo. **** the public.

Yeah tbh I seriously don't care what he says to the media/public. It makes absolutely zero difference to me what he says in a press conference. And fwiw I actually like how he always covers for his players. Who cares if he's bullsh*tting us. All that matters is the team imo. **** the public.

Agreed. That said, Johnson had a very good day on Revis. Not too many receivers do that to him, in fact, none do really. This could be the making of a great rivalry in the division.

He was also wide open twice in the last minute and dropped them both. Revis did not have a good game at all.

...maybe the 2nd or 3rd non-AWESOME game of his career, I'm more than happy to make an allowance for that... lol

...and no, I have no problem with Rex having his back when he is the best corner in the universe.

The Jets were in a zone at that point. On one of those plays Revis was clear on the other side of the field.

This. Though Revis was on the same side in the end zone Pool had a Cromartie moment. Neither has anything to do with Revis. Pool sucked today. Sigh, this team needs multiple new safeties.

the jets just aren't a good team this year, period.

I really don't know if it's Sanchez or Schott or some combination of them both but this offense is putrid. I watched the game with my wife today and she asked me if that was chad pennington still playing QB for the Jets because all of the passes were short and floaters. not good.

In the words of the Beatles 4000 holes.

To many holes in this side to be good this year.

The defence has been poor the last couple of weeks, the lack of pressure and poor safety play as really hurt us. I won't talk about the O I want to go to bed soon.

It helps your defense look bad when your offense and special teams each give the other team's offense extra chances with the ball in plus territory.

Our defense is good.

Yes, Rex is delusional, but his lockerroom speech shown on SNY is more telling than his postgame presser.

In the lockerroom he mentioned needing to improve and fixing mistakes. I think Rex has taken an Us-Against-the-World mentality with his team. He knows the fans and media are killing him, his coaching staff & players so he won't feed into that.

In other words, he's not going to bad mouth his players to the media even if it's warranted.

Archived