Pass Interference is ruining the NFL

HessStation

Whether it's defensive holding or PI, every game I watch, it seems to have a larger effect on the game's outcome than the teams actual play. Worst part is I don't even know what the **** it is any more, it's so subjective. This is without even caring who wins. It's really, really bad imo.

Whether it's defensive holding or PI, every game I watch, it seems to have a larger effect on the game's outcome than the teams actual play. Worst part is I don't even know what the **** it is any more, it's so subjective. This is without even caring who wins. It's really, really bad imo.

Agreed. May Bill Polian rot in hell.

Totally agree, getting bad out there. Every incomplete pass I look for a flag. Unless its something blatant, let the guys play.This is something the league should look at because these are game-changing flags that are being thrown for the slighest of touching the receiver.

Totally agree, getting bad out there. Every incomplete pass I look for a flag. Unless its something blatant, let the guys play.This is something the league should look at because these are game-changing flags that are being thrown for the slighest of touching the receiver.

what's funny is revis gets away with it more then anyone, and premiere receivers get the call more the anyone..

Archived