Anyone see Michael Irvins interview on Monday NightCountdown

GlennFoley

Yeah its really obvious... "It was, UMM, my friends. He came over the other day.." (Stu Scott: For thanksgiving?) "Yeah, yeah, thanksgiving. And I checked him. UHH, pretended to give him a hug but umm patted him down ya know? And I found the pipe, I was like uhh 'come on man, whats this' and he was like... umm you know what it is... so I, uhh, put it in my car."

:lol::lol: Only way he clears his name is a piss test.

Clears his name?? LMAO!!! This guy smokes crack with Hookers in a mink coat.

This mother****er is high on ESPN most nights.

I say they give him a couple bags of Crack and let him take flight on MN countdown!!

Friend fresh out of rehab always have stray crack stems, and it's illegal to put them in your own garbage. Isn't this a known fact?

Typical-like every junkie he believes that everyone's buying his nonsense story. All that yelling and braying every time he tries to make some point is more evidence of it.

Let's get this straight- Irivn, a known drug user, invites another user who's just out of treatment to Thanksgiving dinner with the Irvin family. And off the bat the friend has a crack stem. So while everyone else is passing out on the couch from tryptophan, Irvin and/or his buddy are beaming up. Or at least 1 or 2 known drug users are spending a family holiday getting high with kids around. Class act.

ESPN is in a weird spot now. He's an indepedent contractor rather than an employee, so he is not subject to Disney/ABC's drug testing. And based on his demeanor he's obviously still using. Since they didn't suspend him immediately he now becomes an unintentional comedy/reality show for ESPN.

"Let's throw it over the (that junkie) Michael Irvin(and see what weird bizzaro stuff falls out of his druggie mouth.)" A total trainwreck and a potential ratings draw. And arguably as intelligent as anything Terry Bradshaw has to say and more colorful than the pap from Marino or Esiason.

ESPN can care less...they like the brash arrogant attitude he brings to the table. Example : Stuart Scott and Stephen A Smith.

true, but difference is that Irvin obviously has such a low intellect that he may be cast aside by ESPN to look 'responsible'.

Archived