At the end of the game...

LurkerKing

After he scored the final touchdown, There is a clip of Sanchez looking to his left and yelling angrily at someone on the sideline. I replayed the clip multiple times and he is definitely upset and appears to yell, "something something motherf*cker."

Anyone else catch this? I didn't see anything on it.

Could we pleaase stop with the he sucks crap every thread ? hes the QB of the football team you root for at least try to support him and keep the negative sh*t where it belongs. Knock it off Ghost sometimes i wonder if you root for him to fail to back up you crap on the forum

+1

Could we pleaase stop with the he sucks crap every thread ? hes the QB of the football team you root for at least try to support him and keep the negative sh*t where it belongs. Knock it off Ghost sometimes i wonder if you root for him to fail to back up you crap on the forum

I didn't realize I was a cheerleader

So me changing my screename to "Mark Suckchez" wouldn't sit well with you?

Why was Sanchez angry?

November, 28, 2011

Nov 28

9:22

PM ET

By Rich Cimini

Maybe it's nothing, maybe it's something. But it deserves to be pointed out because, well, you couldn't help but notice Mark Sanchez's mini-eruption when he got to the sideline after his game-winning TD pass to Santonio Holmes with 1:01 left in Sunday's win over the Bills.

The CBS cameras followed Sanchez on the sideline. They showed him sitting on the bench next to QBs coach Matt Cavanaugh, who was smiling and put his arm around Sanchez.

Sanchez wasn't smiling. He didn't look like someone who has just rescued his team from a potentially devastating defeat.

Next, the cameras showed him stalking the sideline, wearing a scowl on his face. Then came the moment: Sanchez leaned between Bart Scott and Jim Leonhard and screamed a few words at someone not in the frame. Brodney Pool was on the edge of the frame, but it's hard to imagine why he'd yell at Pool.

After the outburst, Sanchez walked away, still fuming. Was he shouting encouragement to teammates? Doubt it, not with that look on his face. Was he firing back at Rex Ryan, who tweaked Sanchez last week by sitting him for a few practice reps?

I asked Ryan Monday if he and Sanchez had a moment after the game-winning TD, or after the game, to discuss last week.

"No," Ryan said. "We probably popped off at each other like we normally do. I don't remember."

Sanchez doesn't speak to reporters on Mondays, so he wasn't available. Come to think of it, only a handful of players showed up in the locker room during the media period. The silent Jets? Now we're talking strange.

CTM while I understand the picture in youre signature, you would prefer the biggest choker in big time a the Jets QB?

He didn't choke one time.. And i'd just like to see good QB/Offensive play... in almost 30 years following this team I've seen sustained good QB play 2 times.. 11 games in 1986 from O'Brien and 11 games from VInny in 1998.. that's it

if that game was supposed to be sanchez's big fu to his critics we're in worse trouble then i thought. He was terrible

LMFAO!!! "**** you Rex, yeah I sucked for 57 minutes. Kiss my a$$. Want to give Father time more reps next week? See how long I go with out talking to you this week. Fat ****, take that!"

He didn't choke one time.. And i'd just like to see good QB/Offensive play... in almost 30 years following this team I've seen sustained good QB play 2 times.. 11 games in 1986 from O'Brien and 11 games from VInny in 1998.. that's it

While I can't deny he had his one moment, I want to because of who they faced. Herm's inept Chiefs, an offensively inadequate Ravens team, a Patriots defense that collapsed, and the Bears. I just don't trust him in the postseason

that's kind of offensive...

no way Tom Shane is gayer then jif

Though I'm not able to intelligently discuss the relative gayness of TomShane and JiF, I sure would like to know how your dumb a$$ evidently has been dubbed the resident nerd.

Archived