Everyone on the team sucks and has no hope of ever improving. The coaches and front office suck too, as does the owner. We should just mail it in and fire everyone.

Am I doing this right?

No, you need to tell everyone how much you knew we would suck long ago. And then, when there are times that it is borderline that we don't suck, make excuses for how we are all being fooled.

Stick to your guns on it, and never waver. It allows you to be insular.

Dude, come off the cliff....2 straight AFCCG's....OL has been patched together....Sanchez is in his third full year...defense has not been up to par with 2009 nor 2010....we still have the same OC......things are not that bad. Hey we won yesterday.

No, you need to tell everyone how much you knew we would suck long ago. And then, when there are times that it is borderline that we don't suck, make excuses for how we are all being fooled.

Hey Jerk -- those are my private thoughts in my diary. If I wanted you & the rest of the world to read it I would have posted it here myself. Catch you reading it again and I'll kill you.

sh*t, this is why I can't ever elevate to the football genius acumen that others have here. Not only am I bad at witty one liner wise a$$ responses, but I can't even get the "we suck" attitude down right.

We do suck. If the D continues to suck like they did yesterday - we're back on the mediocrity trail. The offense, for various reasons, sucks enough to wish it were mediocre. but... we've sucked before ....

That may be worse than the premise of this thread...

On a conceptual level I really can't think of a more idiotic endeavor than starting a thread on a message board to go reactionary on imagined I-told-you-soers.

Everyone on the team sucks and has no hope of ever improving. The coaches and front office suck too, as does the owner. We should just mail it in and fire everyone.

Am I doing this right?

your close, but if you really want to improve start an exclusive thread for Sanchez as well and you will be on the path to victory

There was definitely suck out there. Thank God for Stevie Drops. You can depend on him late. And saying that Fitzpatrick had pinpoint accuracy and that is why we could not cover is a reach. Just because our guy cannot throw the football through the tire does not mean that it is not expected of pro QBs. Can we really miss Brian Thomas that much? Any D that becomes mediocre after the loss of BT had to be pretty close to mediocre at the start. We never draft a pass rusher. We never draft a safety. We just chase CBs all over the lot.