Candidates to replace Schottenhiemer

BroadwayJ667

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not gonna happen, rex knows pennington's a loser and said so already

link?

Pennys physical limitations have nothing to do with his ability to effectively coach Sanchez... Can Butch Harmon beat Tiger Woods in golf?

Chad couldn't make all the throws but had the mental game... Sanchez is able to make all the throws but is a basket case. Sounds like a perfect match to me.. if you weren't blinded by your twisted vendetta you'd see.

link?

Pennys physical limitations have nothing to do with his ability to effectively coach Sanchez... Can Butch Harmon beat Tiger Woods in golf?

Chad couldn't make all the throws but had the mental game... Sanchez is able to make all the throws but is a basket case. Sounds like a perfect match to me.. if you weren't blinded by your twisted vendetta you'd see.

it was before or after Rex beat him like the little sissy he is in 2008...

And no, Chad was a pussy who had no idea what it took to dominate.. His aim was keeping it close and competing, like a little puta.. Chad should coach pop warner, where "winning isn't everything" and his empty platitudes can be lopped up by undersexed mom's and dad's.. If you weren't so in <3 you'd see it

it was before or after Rex beat him like the little sissy he is in 2008...

And no, Chad was a pussy who had no idea what it took to dominate.. His aim was keeping it close and competing, like a little puta.. Chad should coach pop warner, where "winning isn't everything" and his empty platitudes can be lopped up by undersexed mom's and dad's.. If you weren't so in <3 you'd see it

more hogwash...

Chads philosophy was molded by his OC and HC at the time.. which brings us back to Shoddy.

you lose... again.

When talking about Weiss the one thing we do have is success in the NFL he did well with the Jets in the 90's and better with the Pats early 2000's Chiefs as well . So in that respect maybe he should just stay away from college ball :)

Possibly...but his offense wasnt the problem at ND. I'm not sure if they just need to get their recruits in or what. Our recent recruiting classes though they were rated high, didnt really pan out at all. I've got to think he's going to try to put together his offense, led by his guy. I guess I'm just really surprised Driskel was supposed to be the #1 rated NFL prospect in High School and he looked scared out there. You'd think Weiss would be licking his chops for the kid, freshman or not. yadayada. I dont see him leaving is my point. Think he wants to build his offense.

I heard Kenny O on Petros and Money a couple weeks back.. They talked about him working with USC QB's specifically Carson Palmer during his semi-retirement. I'm not sure what other coaching credentials he has but if he's qualified I think it would be great to have him back. He and Toon were doing their thing when I became a fan back in 86' or so.

Rex seems to have a thing for nostalgia so it doesn't sound like it would be impossible. I'm not really sure what Matt Cavanaugh does... in Hard Knocks he seemed more like a self-esteem coach than anything else. I realize we aren't privy to what he really does but whatever it is, it's not working.

Kenny O and Toon were my heroes in Football like Gooden and Strawberry were my heroes in Baseball. Loved those guys growing up. Thats just when I started getting into sports as a kid. Man I thought being a Jets and Mets fan was the sh*t!

Anywho, I've seen specials on him working with Carson and some other QB's. I'd love to have him coach Mark. Kenny could sling it

link?

The one thing you cannot teach is arm strength and that is the only thing Chad lacked in...Bring him in!

Archived