Welcome Big Ben

StillerPaul

Hey SP, thanks for the welcome. Yes, I am a big Steelers fan. Glad to see I am not alone! Black and Gold can be contagious.....might not be too long before there is more of us....

Oh god no. :x

Just kidding, welcome.

Now if you give a list of at least 5 reasons why you hate the Pats, that would be a great start to the site. :lol:

Just as long as you guys genuflect to the Pats fans here that's just fine.

Have to agree there RS Pat fans definitely have squatter rights here but all fans are welcome to discuss football and other topics Big Ben

Hey SP, thanks for the welcome. Yes, I am a big Steelers fan. Glad to see I am not alone! Black and Gold can be contagious.....might not be too long before there is more of us....

You're welcome. ya bringin' more Steelers fans? :lol:

How'd you find this site? The reason i ask is cause i just put this site in the links section at my Steelers board.

Oh god no. :x

Just kidding, welcome.

Now if you give a list of at least 5 reasons why you hate the Pats, that would be a great start to the site. :lol:

Eff The Pats! (thought this would count as 5 reasons)

BTW, I think Doug Brien served me some delicious fries at BK the other day. [choking smiley]

You're welcome. ya bringin' more Steelers fans? :lol:

How'd you find this site? The reason i ask is cause i just put this site in the links section at my Steelers board.

Word of mouth, actually. A friend told me to check it out, said it was pretty cool. Glad to hear you posted the link on The Steelers board, though. Max and TS better start working on the "Black and Gold Forum".

Welcome Big Ben.

Even though I'm a Jets fan I's always liked the Steelers. My best friend for like the last 18 years is a Steelers fan and we both root for each others teams when they are not playing each other.

Word of mouth, actually. A friend told me to check it out, said it was pretty cool. Glad to hear you posted the link on The Steelers board, though. Max and TS better start working on the "Black and Gold Forum".

Oh yea, TS already promised me a Big Ben pic on the front page! :lol:

Hey, what are your thoughts on Cedrick Wilson?

I'm not too high on him myself, i view him as another Randle El. I woulda preferred we get a bigger, more productive deep threat.

Maybe we need a couple of Browns fans to act as a counterbalance.

A couple? come on PDM...that would be the Browns whole fan base. LOL you can't expect then ALL to come here! *

* of course this joke would be much more effective if there was someone on the board that i was insulting...oh well. I still thought it was pretty good. :lol:

Welcome Big Ben. Have fun here. (Just don't ask me for an avatar! :wink: )

Yeah Verdegirl Big Ben has to wait in line behind mine that you have not done yet!

Don't worry faba. He is in line Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind you,

It's a loooooong line, I hope you are patient. :wink:

BUT....Perhaps we can work out a deal to move you up in line a bit....you being a Mod & all, I'm sure you wield certain board 'powers'. I may just have an interest in that! :twisted:

Another Steelers fan? :D

More Trolls? :roll:

I swear you are like roaches. First a Phin fan and then the Jets fans and now Steeler fan. I remember the early days of the Patriot Nation. :wink:

Don't worry faba. He is in line Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind you,

It's a loooooong line, I hope you are patient. :wink:

BUT....Perhaps we can work out a deal to move you up in line a bit....you being a Mod & all, I'm sure you wield certain board 'powers'. I may just have an interest in that! :twisted:

Verdegirl I am not the type that will sacrifice all my integrity for some form of tit-for-tat with you.

I am loyal to Max and TS-I must be delusional!

Archived