Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

…As Daylight brakes Moonracer continues to watch the battle from his dark tower. Until he smells something funny, smoke. He searches his castle until he finds where the blasted smell is coming from. There, sprawled all across his foyer floor, ripped apart and burnt to shreds lay…Spotted Elephant aka Ape, Scum Roleblocker, crushed…and then torched into a thousand stitches of ash.

--90000--66740_product_37292758_thumb_large.jpg

Day 2 has begun…

Worth bumping. He was very aggressive toward Smash, JC and a lesser extent me...

Why did you leave JF80 out in your commentary of that post..

I am inclined to agree with you on JC, I just went back and looked and he voted ape with a seemingly serious vote very early

vote JC

I am inclined to agree with you on JC, I just went back and looked and he voted ape with a seemingly serious vote very early

vote JC

Why did I leave you out of the commentary? The Ape cased you for being his train too.

vote JC

I have the Ape's number...when my coroner's report shows town...that will be three townies who cased you...you won't last long.

I definitely get the case on JC but I'm in no rush to string him up considering he's already got 5 of the 9 votes needed for lynch on Sunday before many people have even given their thoughts and a few more people willing to cast a vote in that direction (myself included). Ape getting taken out was definitely a big plus for us, but no reason to go into day 3 with almost no more info than we came into day 2 with. We've done that before and it never seems to work out well. Of course, none of this means we shouldn't lynch JC (I certainly agree with the logic), just no rush.

Had the Ape nailed for scum early (I'm on fire!) lol...and you wondered why he shot snot my way...wow...anyway...both Pac and Wombat suspected CTM so I'm going there...

Vote: CTM

GO SCUM TEAM!!!

Notice the edit...Don't think the Ape would have replied to this post of mine if we were scumates.

Why did I leave you out of the commentary? The Ape cased you for being his train too.

Well u were pointing who he was aggressive towards and how you don't think he would be aggressive on a bus.. He was aggressive to jf80, much more so then me ( who you didn't mention, rightfully so) and much more so then you (who you did mention)

I have the Ape's number...when my coroner's report shows town...that will be three townies who cased you...you won't last long.

Not scurred, PAC omgus'd me and is a little brown moron, wwwwombat never unvoted and I thought he was making a move of some kind... And you are likely to be scum

Not scurred, PAC omgus'd me and is a little brown moron, wwwwombat never unvoted and I thought he was making a move of some kind... And you are likely to be scum

I am town. You are most likely scum. Luckily, the SK got the Ape and your days are numbered when I flip town.

Lol, wut?

Check out the original post. It's edited...the Ape must not of realized he was dead and responded to my jab. It came up in my notifications that he replied. He would not have had to due that if we could communicate in the scum QT. Take it fwiw...but we're chasing scum and your most likely scum on my list.

I am town. You are most likely scum. Luckily, the SK got the Ape and your days are numbered when I flip town.

A) I'm town

B )I'll take my chances that you are not, the first vote reeked of artificial distancing, re-reading with the knowledge of apes alignment

Check out the original post. It's edited...the Ape must not of realized he was dead and responded to my jab. It came up in my notifications that he replied. He would not have had to due that if we could communicate in the scum QT. Take it fwiw...but we're chasing scum and your most likely scum on my list.

So even if we believe you about the notification, your contention is that you would've told him in scum thread that he was dead if you were his teammate, and he never would've responded to you? Wouldn't the same apply no matter who is teammates are? I'm not seeing how you think this clears u

Well u were pointing who he was aggressive towards and how you don't think he would be aggressive on a bus.. He was aggressive to jf80, much more so then me ( who you didn't mention, rightfully so) and much more so then you (who you did mention)

I didnt recall him being aggressive on JF80. I was going off memory when I posted that.

So even if we believe you about the notification, your contention is that you would've told him in scum thread that he was dead if you were his teammate, and he never would've responded to you? Wouldn't the same apply no matter who is teammates are? I'm not seeing how you think this clears u

My contention is the Ape would have never replied to me at all.

Archived