Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed this too. JC is worse than I am at this game and deserves to die. F*** it.

Vote JC

Really? You're not even going to let him answer the question. I assumed it was vig or sk...what else could it have been?

Unvote

This post doesnt sit well with my. fwiw

I'd also like to hear from everyone on the subject and we're not even giving that a chance. Some people havent even chimed in yet on this day phase and JC is at L-2. Not saying he's not scum...I cased him, but I want to hear peoples opinion first. Needless to say, but this train moved really fast.

Really? You're not even going to let him answer the question. I assumed it was vig or sk...what else could it have been?

Unvote

I'd also like to hear from everyone on the subject and we're not even giving that a chance. Some people havent even chimed in yet on this day phase and JC is at L-2. Not saying he's not scum...I cased him, but I want to hear peoples opinion first. Needless to say, but this train moved really fast.

My thoughts exactly... I think we're pretty much at the point where JC is all but guaranteed to be the lynch, which is fine, but I don't see that as much of a reason to rush to a lynch before almost half of the game even chimes in on the topic and leave ourselves with no info to get out of today besides JC's alignment.

Dont search for them hoes...thats your first mistake. I know who you need to talk to...

Paging Dr. Crushlove, paging Dr. Crushlove

Interesting weekend...no luck finding that special woman. The search continues :(

I'll wait for JC to clarify on the SK comment...

Only to Jif is "that special woman" a hoe.

Unvote

Just caught up and the Jetscode train blows. Happen way to fast based on nothing more than CTM juicing it. Lot of people just jumping on. He very well may be scum but it's not as clear as the speed of the train.

vote CTM

My favorite for scum so far.

Just caught up and the Jetscode train blows. Happen way to fast based on nothing more than CTM juicing it. Lot of people just jumping on. He very well may be scum but it's not as clear as the speed of the train.

vote CTM

CTM has been pinging a bit...some of the subtle pushes have been noticable. But he does that sometimes as town too.

Anyway, while we are at a lag in the game. AVM needs your help.

vote CTM

I feel pretty good about JC as scum, but perhaps you should take your fat head out of the gravy boat and notice that I was vote #4, and Jif's case was the one everyone was following. You're not paying attention again this game....

I feel pretty good about JC as scum, but perhaps you should take your fat head out of the gravy boat and notice that I was vote #4, and Jif's case was the one everyone was following. You're not paying attention again this game....

Actually i just read the entire game this morning so try again.

Then why would you say the JC case is only me juicing it, when it was Jif's case?

JiF's case? Come dude, JiF plays this game for laughs, nobody listening to him. Your putting your nerd sperm on it for lubrication. giving alot of people easy excuse to jump on. May or may not make you scum but it DOES make you dangerous. The speed that train reeks.

JiF's case? Come dude, JiF plays this game for laughs, nobody listening to him. Your putting your nerd sperm on it for lubrication. giving alot of people easy excuse to jump on. May or may not make you scum but it DOES make you dangerous. The speed that train reeks.

I think you're full of crap and maybe just showed your a$$, 2 people directly referenced Jif in there votes, and JF80 referenced Brett.. The only other JC voters besides me are smash and SMC, who declined to give a reason.

Agree with the posts Jif brought up.

Vote JC

Yup. I'm with JiF on this. The ape wouldn't name all town on his list, an I agree on the reasoning that he wouldn't attack a scummate so openly.

Vote:JC

I noticed this too. JC is worse than I am at this game and deserves to die. F*** it.

Vote JC

I think you're full of crap and maybe just showed your a$$, 2 people directly referenced Jif in there votes, and JF80 referenced Brett.. The only other JC voters besides me are smash and SMC, who declined to give a reason.

I read all of that as well. Just a couple votes on Pacs train and couple littles nudges on JC's train caught my interest. Pac was right, hard to use his train cause everyone gets so much fun outta roasting him. But you still seem to be doing it differently to me anyhow. Your usually pretty into the game and try to stay subjective. This game Im getting that OLD pied piper vibe. Thats all. might be nothing might be something.

I read all of that as well. Just a couple votes on Pacs train and couple littles nudges on JC's train caught my interest. Pac was right, hard to use his train cause everyone gets so much fun outta roasting him. But you still seem to be doing it differently to me anyhow. Your usually pretty into the game and try to stay subjective. This game Im getting that OLD pied piper vibe. Thats all. might be nothing might be something.

That's fine dude, the pac lynch was a lot of fun.. not going to deny it.. Tbh though, I'm less interested in why you think I'm scum then I am as to why you are falsely representing history in support of JC, someone who I'm not feeling to good about atm..

That's fine dude, the pac lynch was a lot of fun.. not going to deny it.. Tbh though, I'm less interested in why you think I'm scum then I am as to why you are falsely representing history in support of JC, someone who I'm not feeling to good about atm..

Glad you had fun. Still not liking your play this game. I did not mis-represent anything, you just saying I am. I made a point and your doing your best to twist it as something Im doing wrong instead of something you did wrong. Says something right their.

Glad you had fun. Still not liking your play this game. I did not mis-represent anything, you just saying I am. I made a point and your doing your best to twist it as something Im doing wrong instead of something you did wrong. Says something right their.

You said the JC train was nothing but me juicing it, which isn't true. You can do your big lummox act all you want, I'm not buying

You said the JC train was nothing but me juicing it, which isn't true. You can do your big lummox act all you want, I'm not buying

You put your nerd sperm on both trains,. Im calling you out, your twisting it. Both trains went fast, your sperming both., nuff said. Usually you would be the one to ring in level headed and slow them. I can eat and diegest the play on Pacs cause I know you cant help yourself lynching him. but the JC train took off really quick and you kinda gave permission in a sense. What I will do later is like to look at the jumper ons for both trains.

I'm ready to vote JC, but like Bleedin, I want to let the others chime in. I'm guessing JC doesn't have anything to say, or he would have by now.

What more is there to say?

Looks like several want to string me up...and quick...looks more damning on them...just watch the circus and notice who does what here...should make an interesting Day 3 if I'm lynched.

Archived