Who is ready for another Priceless NY moment?

Maxman

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do they have any idea what the bar tab will be for this? lol sign me up!

I think that is why they send these to JetNation, they heard I don't drink. They apparently don't realize I am the ONLY one who doesn't. :)

I would like to master the possibilities. (See that, Mastercard? I know the slogan. I wear tight slacks and I have perfected the "Blue Steel" glance.). Also I love the Jets and buy tons of Jets swag on my Mastercard (why Mastercard? Because they don't make me feel like a number. Mastercard is my friend! Also, because I had a Citibank Visa once. That's enough to make you a fan of Mastercard). So. I would love a dinner out with players with whom I am enamored, each and all, and whom I believe are all excellent and swell and do not at all suck in any way, and I would like to eat that dinner while posing for the camera and fawning over Rex, the Master-Card.... Ryan! See what I did there? Rex is a card! Like they used to say in the fifties! "Oh! You're such a card!" But he isn't just a card. He is the Master of cards! The Card de tutti Cards. So, yeah. Tie that all together. I'd say I'm a shoe-in (the product placement in this post alone should be worth at least a fried Calamari appetizer.)

Archived