Who is ready for another Priceless NY moment?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sure. Only users with the name Max are not eligibile.

I would like to win

You buy a "cheese plate" at a football game, you get what you deserve.

Too far to go for a dinner. But if there is a signed football or something like that in this deal consider me in. :)

Who won the signed football last year? Greenbean I think...that was a sweet prize.

do they have any idea what the bar tab will be for this? lol sign me up!

I think that is why they send these to JetNation, they heard I don't drink. They apparently don't realize I am the ONLY one who doesn't. :)

I would like to master the possibilities. (See that, Mastercard? I know the slogan. I wear tight slacks and I have perfected the "Blue Steel" glance.). Also I love the Jets and buy tons of Jets swag on my Mastercard (why Mastercard? Because they don't make me feel like a number. Mastercard is my friend! Also, because I had a Citibank Visa once. That's enough to make you a fan of Mastercard). So. I would love a dinner out with players with whom I am enamored, each and all, and whom I believe are all excellent and swell and do not at all suck in any way, and I would like to eat that dinner while posing for the camera and fawning over Rex, the Master-Card.... Ryan! See what I did there? Rex is a card! Like they used to say in the fifties! "Oh! You're such a card!" But he isn't just a card. He is the Master of cards! The Card de tutti Cards. So, yeah. Tie that all together. I'd say I'm a shoe-in (the product placement in this post alone should be worth at least a fried Calamari appetizer.)

• Upvote 1

could the next priceless moment be EY and Sanchez in a steel cage match >

or maybe EY and CTM in a tag team vs Sanchez and Greene

Sanchez would kick my a$$.

Unless I put on a Jets jersey. Then it'd be unlikely he'd be able to hit me.

• Upvote 1