sign mcnabb

jgb

At the beginning of this year I was all for McNabb to the Vikings. I thought he was going to do well for them. I was wrong, so wrong. I've watched every Vikings game that wasn't on when the Jets have been, and I can tell you without a doubt, McNabb is done. He has happy feet, no accuracy, and has consistently been a major liability when he was on the field.

We do not want McNabb, under any circumstance. Those of you that are saying that Sanchez is worse than McNabb today, are just clueless. No offense meant by that, but really...C'mon Man!

Also, those of you that want to bring him in at all, obviously haven't watched an entire game where McNabb played this year. I like the guy. I was hoping he would do well for the Vikes, but he is just putrid.

At the beginning of this year I was all for McNabb to the Vikings. I thought he was going to do well for them. I was wrong, so wrong. I've watched every Vikings game that wasn't on when the Jets have been, and I can tell you without a doubt, McNabb is done. He has happy feet, no accuracy, and has consistently been a major liability when he was on the field.

We do not want McNabb, under any circumstance. Those of you that are saying that Sanchez is worse than McNabb today, are just clueless. No offense meant by that, but really...C'mon Man!

Also, those of you that want to bring him in at all, obviously haven't watched an entire game where McNabb played this year. I like the guy. I was hoping he would do well for the Vikes, but he is just putrid.

Havent watched him like you have so I'll have to accept your analysys. However, doesnt the rest of the Minn roster kinda suck? Would he do well with a better supporting cast?

Archived