Tom Moore to stay with Jets for "rest of the season."

T0mShane

Wow. Nice work, Schottenheimer.

I don't even know what this thread is supposed to mean.

Im surprised he is willing to let the mouse destroy his rep.

No matter how many times you annoyingly repeat this, it's not going to catch on.

Where was this reported? Great news though...

They showed him up in the booth twice-I've never seen that in all the years we've suffered through Schitty's tenure here. Also, did any of you guys catch Sanchez' post game PC? He said that getting the plays in to him was a problem all day...whose fault is that? Oh yea the Matthew Mulligan of OC's that's who.

They showed him up in the booth twice-I've never seen that in all the years we've suffered through Schitty's tenure here. Also, did any of you guys catch Sanchez' post game PC? He said that getting the plays in to him was a problem all day...whose fault is that? Oh yea the Matthew Mulligan of OC's that's who.

The Jets offense just hasn't been the same since James Dearth left. Sure they replaced his long snapping but did they ever really replace the other intangibles? DID THEY?

tom moore - "ok schitty that's the play call send it in"

b schitty - "but i wanna call a draw.....it's 3rd and 15 we need to call a draw play, it's brilliant!!"

tom moore - "if you call a draw i will come down from this booth and shove my old decrepit foot up your loose a$$hole"

rex - "you been sticking your salami up his hole too moore?" "call in moore's play schitty. the only reason i been keeping you around here was for a **** hoke and now you're sharing"

sanchez - "i want a cock in my a$$ too"

b schitty - "**** it i saw this play on tv and it was amazin, they won the game with it, i'm calling it in" "sanchez we're running the annexation of puerto rico"

ed hochuli - "delay of game"

Brilliant.

If this isn't an indictment of Shoddy I don't know what is. They can dress up the explanation all they want but you don't drag a 71 year old man around the country to serve as some sort of half-assed mascot.

Shoddy will be out after the season. and so will Moore.

tom moore - "ok schitty that's the play call send it in"

b schitty - "but i wanna call a draw.....it's 3rd and 15 we need to call a draw play, it's brilliant!!"

tom moore - "if you call a draw i will come down from this booth and shove my old decrepit foot up your loose a$$hole"

rex - "you been sticking your salami up his hole too moore?" "call in moore's play schitty. the only reason i been keeping you around here was for a **** hoke and now you're sharing"

sanchez - "i want a cock in my a$$ too"

b schitty - "**** it i saw this play on tv and it was amazin, they won the game with it, i'm calling it in" "sanchez we're running the annexation of puerto rico"

ed hochuli - "delay of game"

I guess we are approaching new lows around here.....

If this isn't an indictment of Shoddy I don't know what is. They can dress up the explanation all they want but you don't drag a 71 year old man around the country to serve as some sort of half-assed mascot.

Agreed

Archived