Tebow....

Blackout

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this kid and I love what he stands for he idolize all of these idiots that do not deserve it. The whole word of football dumped on this kid and all he does is win, win, win!!!!!!!!! Good for you Tim and MY GOD KEEP YOU IN HIS GRACE!!!!!!

I'm a diehard LSU fan, that's why I "hate" him. Other than that, myself and some people don't like to have religion thrown in their face; I find it obnoxious. I love Tebow as a person, he's a hell of a role model for the young kids.

Did you call him and give him death threats? ;-) Congrats on the SEC title. Well deserved. I dont know if I've ever seen a team have as tough as a road.

Tebow is a player. He's just good at Football. Bottom line. He's as competitive as anyone you'll ever know and he loves the game....and its infectious. I'm happy for him. He's a good kid, a great role model and he is exciting to watch.

F Tebow. I don't understand why we have to like the guy cause hes nice. I wonder when Manning is beating us do u like him? Or any qb for that matter. When hes got the uniform on he's a threat and I think fans are forgetting that. No one is saying he is a bad person he is just a pain in the a$$ on the feild and I officially despise him.

F Tebow. I don't understand why we have to like the guy cause hes nice. I wonder when Manning is beating us do u like him? Or any qb for that matter. When hes got the uniform on he's a threat and I think fans are forgetting that. No one is saying he is a bad person he is just a pain in the a$$ on the feild and I officially despise him.

lmao u a hater

religion. plain and simple. Plus he is too good as a person and people don't want to be reminded of their faults in comparison to him. It's a human reaction

I hate him because he's probably going to keep our Jets from a wildcard berth. Thats how all jets fans should view the jackass. We need him to lose, plain and simple.

Did you call him and give him death threats? ;-) Congrats on the SEC title. Well deserved. I dont know if I've ever seen a team have as tough as a road.

Tebow is a player. He's just good at Football. Bottom line. He's as competitive as anyone you'll ever know and he loves the game....and its infectious. I'm happy for him. He's a good kid, a great role model and he is exciting to watch.

Haha it boggles my mind how some people can wish death upon a kid for doing absolutely nothing but be humble and win games. The kid used to duck out of the camera when a girl lifted up her shirt for christ's sake. I hated him as I hate all other SEC rivals, it's natural, but there's absolutely no denying he's a stand up guy. I just happen to get very annoyed when I hear someone touting a deity for their success on the field, but that's more my issue than Tebow's lol. At least the kid is consistent and wholesome and isn't smacking up his girlfriend or snorting blow and praising god after a win.

As for my Tigers, I'm trying to be non-biased when I say this, but after the win yesterday, I think they already deserve a share of the National Title. And the scary thing, I think their defense is going to be better next year. If anything though, this just shows how much we need a playoff system. If next year you get a couple one-loss teams in the SEC, it's going to be a shame that the NCAA's best conference won't have a representative in the BCS if you get a few undefeated teams from C-USA or something.

Haha it boggles my mind how some people can wish death upon a kid for doing absolutely nothing but be humble and win games. The kid used to duck out of the camera when a girl lifted up her shirt for christ's sake. I hated him as I hate all other SEC rivals, it's natural, but there's absolutely no denying he's a stand up guy. I just happen to get very annoyed when I hear someone touting a deity for their success on the field, but that's more my issue than Tebow's lol. At least the kid is consistent and wholesome and isn't smacking up his girlfriend or snorting blow and praising god after a win.

As for my Tigers, I'm trying to be non-biased when I say this, but after the win yesterday, I think they already deserve a share of the National Title. And the scary thing, I think their defense is going to be better next year. If anything though, this just shows how much we need a playoff system. If next year you get a couple one-loss teams in the SEC, it's going to be a shame that the NCAA's best conference won't have a representative in the BCS if you get a few undefeated teams from C-USA or something.

Lots of players thank/play for god, Reggie White was a minister, Kurt Warner used Football as a platform as well. This isnt something new. I get that Tebow is over the top and it can get annoying...but that type of stuff doesnt bother me, to each own. I couldnt care less. Like you said, I'd rather have players like him than the Pacman Jones of the league, which there are plenty.

The BCS is awful. To think if Georgia won, that they wouldnt have got the "automatic bid" is the stupidest thing in the history of sports. Seriously. How the F is something "automatic" but isnt?

I hate obnoxious Sanchez supporters.

Devastating broadside.

As for Tebow, most people I think hate him because they said he'd fail, and as of yet, he hasn't.

I still think he's going to fail though. To me, he's the wildcat. It'll be figured out, like every new wrinkle that comes into the game. The real shame is Denver's defense is mostly the reason they're winning and that's being overshadowed.

Devastating broadside.

As for Tebow, most people I think hate him because they said he'd fail, and as of yet, he hasn't.

I still think he's going to fail though. To me, he's the wildcat. It'll be figured out, like every new wrinkle that comes into the game. The real shame is Denver's defense is mostly the reason they're winning and that's being overshadowed.

In fairness to Tebow, Denver's D was awful today.

tebow: 10 Tds 1 INT

sanchez: 19 TD, 11 picks

try and tell me sanchez is better :-/

Okay, just look at the TD Sanchez threw today in the clutch to Holmes to win the game...The pump fake that froze London Fletcher and the timing is something Tebow could never ever accomplish. Sanchez is a genuine class act, not a flaming poser like Tebow. Sanchez > Tebow. JETS BABY. JETS > BRONCOS!

Devastating broadside.

Absolutely! I've said that all year. One man doesnt win on his own. Also McGahee has been very solid this season. The D has been holding opponents to under 14 pts lately.

Absolutely! I've said that all year. One man doesnt win on his own. Also McGahee has been very solid this season. The D has been holding opponents to under 14 pts lately.

Yeah that Broncos D was great today...percy harvin was barely noticeable today right?

Archived