Tebow....

Blackout

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL

Was wondering the same thing myself. All right the guy beat us a month ago. D collapsed on final drive.

Why all the interest in Tebow?

2 reasons

1) Jif be trollin

2) Sanchez fluffers don't recognize the hypocrisy of their own positions on tebow/sanchez

2 reasons

1) Jif be trollin

2) Sanchez fluffers don't recognize the hypocrisy of their own positions on tebow/sanchez

Don't want to really get involved here, but I understand Jif's position. He's a Gator's fan. In that part of the country Tebow's the greatest thing since t!ts.

I just don't get all the Tebow hate. Guy is what he is. An excellent all around football player. As a QB? Not so much. He is a really tough guy who gives you 100%. Great change of pace QB. Probably a very good TE/H-back type.

Would love to have him as a back up QB, and Smith type utility player. Guy will more then likely be in the league 12 years, and win a ton of games in different roles.

But 16 pages? LOL

There's a guy I work with who is such a Tebow supporter he's got absolutely no sense of humor about it. If you just so much as mention Tebow's name he jumps up and defends him even when no one said anything remotely negative about the guy.

I just sent the South Park pic post-8207-0-93326600-1323794952_thumb.jpg to someone who then forwarded it all over the office and his response was "he keeps on winning though" in this really defensive tone. I told him to lighten up and he acted like I pissed in his living room. What a ******* tool!

There's a guy I work with who is such a Tebow supporter he's got absolutely no sense of humor about it. If you just so much as mention Tebow's name he jumps up and defends him even when no one said anything remotely negative about the guy.

I just sent the South Park pic post-8207-0-93326600-1323794952_thumb.jpg to someone who then forwarded it all over the office and his response was "he keeps on winning though" in this really defensive tone. I told him to lighten up and he acted like I pissed in his living room. What a ******* tool!

He is just mad becuase JiF is hogging all the Dos Eqis flavored piss.

So in other words, he's you, and instead of Tebow, it's pretty much any jet...

next time you make an a$$ out of yourself in a thread Ill be sure to hammer it home probably wont have to wait too long. And your right your name is not Smashmouth I actully know something about football

booooyah!!!! In your face Tebow hater.

Klacko is just butt hurt over Tebow because he proves him wrong every week and every week, Brady Quinn becomes that much more of a bust. That and then fact that I was 100% right about the QB position and Denver and he was 100% wrong just like everyone else on this board.

Archived