Tebow....

Blackout

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats nice, Im proud of you . Do you work 24 hours a day ? I remember you playing in the past and being just fine. Are you scared of JIF ? Come on man you can tell me. ;)

Why would I waste my time? As an infrequent player I will be targeted for lynching on day one and will probably be knocked out at that point.

Hey klucko would you come play mafia with us next game ? JIF needs a diversion

Why? It's a slap to the face to the other starting Quarterbacks in this league. This is not the NCAA nor is it high school. This is the NFL. Get this high school sh*t outta here.

He's a piece of sh*t, and I hope he tears his ACL. Yes, I hope he tears his ACL.

Why? It's a slap to the face to the other starting Quarterbacks in this league. This is not the NCAA nor is it high school. This is the NFL. Get this high school sh*t outta here.

He's a piece of sh*t, and I hope he tears his ACL. Yes, I hope he tears his ACL.

could you explain what in the hell your talking about ? What I said to klecko has nothing to do with Tim Tebow at all.

At least he's not getting on his hands&knees with his a$$ in the air on a prayer rug pointed toward Mecca! That would be a problem. All kidding aside, I don't think Elway is sold on Tebow, he can't basically jerk-off for 50 min. a game, then come alive to keep pulling wins out of his a$$. And lets be honest, if Denver did not have a good defense, none of this would be possible. If he doesn't change his act next year he won't last, he took everybody by suprise this year. Thats what Elway is worried about.

At least he's not getting on his hands&knees with his a$$ in the air on a prayer rug pointed toward Mecca! That would be a problem. All kidding aside, I don't think Elway is sold on Tebow, he can't basically jerk-off for 50 min. a game, then come alive to keep pulling wins out of his a$$. And lets be honest, if Denver did not have a good defense, none of this would be possible. If he doesn't change his act next year he won't last, he took everybody by suprise this year. Thats what Elway is worried about.

Tebow is winning.....Elway can suck it....and Basically that is the message that Tebow is providing to Elway.

What Elway is worried about is that he knows you can't sustain this type of winning streak over the long haul but because of it he is now married to Tebow for at least another year if not two. Another problem this creates is finding a backup QB who can play kind of like Tebow because he likely won't make it through a full season taking the kinds of hits he takes.

Over the course of time you can't depend on a RB inexplicably running out of bounds or one of the league's best defense's suddenly forgetting how to tackle or your kicker making two 50+ yard FGs to win games.

What Elway is worried about is that he knows you can't sustain this type of winning streak over the long haul but because of it he is now married to Tebow for at least another year if not two. Another problem this creates is finding a backup QB who can play kind of like Tebow because he likely won't make it through a full season taking the kinds of hits he takes.

Over the course of time you can't depend on a RB inexplicably running out of bounds or one of the league's best defense's suddenly forgetting how to tackle or your kicker making two 50+ yard FGs to win games.

It kind of reminds me of another team with a similar QB. Stinks for 50 minutse...something good happens typically from the defense and then he pulls something out of his a$$. Only difference is, when he does it, he's a clutch gamer but when Tebow does it, he's a lucky and it was all defense.

Ex: pass interference call at the end of the game setting them up for a win, terrible clock management by a HC defense comes up with a big stop Qb's makes a play to get them back in the game after a huge kick return on the kick off then the kicker kicks the game winner, Tony Romo throws an ill advised pick right to Revis...oooops..that might have given away the team/player.

It kind of reminds me of another team with a similar QB. Stinks for 50 minutse...something good happens typically from the defense and then he pulls something out of his a$$. Only difference is, when he does it, he's a clutch gamer but when Tebow does it, he's a lucky and it was all defense.

Ex: pass interference call at the end of the game setting them up for a win, terrible clock management by a HC defense comes up with a big stop Qb's makes a play to get them back in the game after a huge kick return on the kick off then the kicker kicks the game winner, Tony Romo throws an ill advised pick right to Revis...oooops..that might have given away the team/player.

Los Yets?

Yeah, that was one amazing comeback the Jets pulled off against the Chiefs.... :rolleyes: oh that's right, the Jets have the abilty to just beat down a team from time to time. In fact, four of the Jets wins have been fairly one sided affairs and another wasn't really in doubt as the Jets never trailed by more than a FG and scored the go-ahead TD with more than 3 minutes left and then scored two more times for good measure. The reality is about half the games in the NFL are decided in 4th quarter. One only has to watch NFL Red Zone one Sunday to realize this. The difference is, most don't come down to a team needing multiple scores in the final 2-3 minutes week after week.

When Tebow leads his team to a laugher win, give me a call. You can't base a long term strategy on pulling every single game out of your a$$ in the final two minutes. Sooner or later, Prater's gonna miss a kick, Eric Smith's not going to blow his assignment, a rookie QB's not going to throw one of the dumbest interceptions ever thrown, Marion Barber's not going to run out of bounds and then fumble in OT while he's about to break one for the winning TD, you're not going to recover two onsides kicks, the other team's kicker is gonna hit his game-winner in OT....

Yeah, that was one amazing comeback the Jets pulled off against the Chiefs.... :rolleyes: oh that's right, the Jets have the abilty to just beat down a team from time to time. In fact, four of the Jets wins have been fairly one sided affairs and another wasn't really in doubt as the Jets never trailed by more than a FG and scored the go-ahead TD with more than 3 minutes left and then scored two more times for good measure. The reality is about half the games in the NFL are decided in 4th quarter. One only has to watch NFL Red Zone one Sunday to realize this. The difference is, most don't come down to a team needing multiple scores in the final 2-3 minutes week after week.

When Tebow leads his team to a laugher win, give me a call. You can't base a long term strategy on pulling every single game out of your a$$ in the final two minutes. Sooner or later, Prater's gonna miss a kick, Eric Smith's not going to blow his assignment, a rookie QB's not going to throw one of the dumbest interceptions ever thrown, Marion Barber's not going to run out of bounds and then fumble in OT while he's about to break one for the winning TD, you're not going to recover two onsides kicks, the other team's kicker is gonna hit his game-winner in OT....

Bwahahahahahahahaha....too easy.

The hypocrisy in this thread is absolutely hysterical. I really enjoy all these Sanchez fluffers showing their true homer colors in this thread. Classic sh*t. Sanchez does it, its all him. Tebow does it, its every other factor possible in the a Football game. Klogic doing its thing.

Bwahahahahahahahaha....too easy.

The hypocrisy in this thread is absolutely hysterical. I really enjoy all these Sanchez fluffers showing their true homer colors in this thread. Classic sh*t. Sanchez does it, its all him. Tebow does it, its every other factor possible in the a Football game. Klogic doing its thing.

My hypocrisy? Too funny. You're the king of falling in love with flavor of the month QBs. You love any QB just as long as he doesn't play for your favorite team.

Two years ago you argued til you were blue in the face that Chad Henne was better than Sanchez. Last year you constantly fellated Josh Freeman on this site. Now its Tebow, only you're even more obnoxious than usual because Tebow was a Gator.

Do you ever get tired of jumping on and off flash in the pan bandwagons?

My hypocrisy? Too funny. You're the king of falling in love with flavor of the month QBs. You love any QB just as long as he doesn't play for your favorite team.

Two years ago you argued til you were blue in the face that Chad Henne was better than Sanchez. Last year you constantly fellated Josh Freeman on this site. Now its Tebow, only you're even more obnoxious than usual because Tebow was a Gator.

Do you ever get tired of jumping on and off flash in the pan bandwagons?

Nope.

Freeman, Henne, Tebow >>>>> Sanchez

Put any of them on the Jets and we'd have won the SB one of the last 2 years and probably another this year.

:face:

You cant handle it. You were dead wrong about the Denver QB position. I was 100% spot on. You're a complete hypocrite when it comes to Tebow compared to Sanchez and now that your skirt is being pulled up on it, you cant take it.

Sure, I've made some bold statements and possibly been wrong about them (time will tell), but at least I dont hide from it in denial. Hypocrite.

Well ya, the team surrounding sancez is much better then the one surrounding teblow... It makes sense that there'd be a few blowouts that our defense and running game dragged sanchez along for

Archived