Tebow....

Blackout

Yeah, the interception by Goodman with a minute and a half left had nothing to do with the Broncos victory yesterday. If Tebow was still on the bench, no way Goodman picks off that pass.

No but the TD drive and 2 pt conversion did...

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forgot, people from Tebowville have a light grasp on reality.

TEBOWVILLE! Where the streets are paved with abstinence pamphlets and angels serve you home fries at the local diner. And it rains Kirk Cameron DVDs EVERY DAY!

I see someone else reads KSK, maybe.

lol @people who think it's all the defense..

The upgrade to Tebow from Orton is by far the biggest factor in Bronco's turnaround.. and I'm not a tebow fan, i think he's terrible, but he doesn't turn the ball over (as of yet), helps the run game, chews clock and helps with field position

Chewing clock, field position and lack of turnovers = winning with defense. He put up some points this week, but that is unusual.

Chewing clock, field position and lack of turnovers = winning with defense. He put up some points this week, but that is unusual.

Yes, but everyone is running around saying that denver's defense has improved and that's what's causing them to win games. When the reality is that the upgrade from Orton to Tebow is what's driving the difference in W/L.. denvers defense was always good, it just wasn't being helped by the offense at all. (Just like the Jets defense)

Try Harder....

Okay, than in all honesty tell me if LSU loses, what other one-loss team deserves to hold the National Title outright?? The only team that would have a legitimate argument would be Alabama if they beat LSU handedly and even than I still think what LSU did in the regular season would give them the AP and FWAA poll.

You'd give the AP poll to an OKstate that lost to Iowa state?? Or Oregon/Arkansas who got dominated by LSU?? Perhaps a two-loss USC?? Or maybe a Stanford that was absolutely crushed by Oregon...the same oregon that was manhandled by LSU.

I'm a mile away from having any type of Purple and Gold colored glasses on when I say that what LSU did during the regular season is beyond impressive and I'd be hard-pressed to finder any team playing a tougher schedule in a long time. They absolutely deserve a share in my opinion.

Boise should be kicking themselves this year....that was their last shot.

I'd rather see Okie than the rematch though...Bama had their shot.

Even an undefeated Boise has no business being in it over Bama or Ok State, at least as far as I'm concerned. From a football point of view, I wanted to see the rematch, because I feel that it will be a much better game. However, from a college football vantage, I wanted Ok State so that LSU can run up and down the field on them like they did Ohio State and show once again how much better the SEC is than the other conferences. Hell, the SEC and Mike Slive were the only conference to discuss the plus one four team playoff, everyone else dismissed it without even listening to it.

Plays to the camera? He's the most humble person I've ever seen in the camera. Always gives the credit to his team, coaches and god. Its not like he's up there saying its all him.

haters gunna hate

That one dimensional player won passing yesterday. You should know this considering he's the most efficient passer in the history of the SEC. You know, the conference you follow.

There is 1 correlation to the Broncos turn around - Tim Tebow.

h8er

hey JiF....UT= Peyton; Florida= TurdbowL .........Manning > TurdbowL

religion. plain and simple. Plus he is too good as a person and people don't want to be reminded of their faults in comparison to him. It's a human reaction

I hate on Tebow because he sucks as a QB, though he's a very good football player. The rest of your statement seems like you're just projecting.

I dont know Tebow personally to know whether he's a good person or not. My TV lies all the time. Its not a human reaction to compare one's life to the fairytale of media-hyped sport figures. Thats just a stupid reaction from an insecure person that doesnt know that God is not a respecter of persons.

so because he throws more he's now better?

horrible post and argument......Tebow's TD/INT ratio is miles better

Its because he throws more, and completes more.

Let Tebow have back to back AFC Championship appearances before we entertain such a comparison.

Lets see if he can get Denver into the playoffs. One step at a time.

Its because he throws more, and completes more.

Let Tebow have back to back AFC Championship appearances before we entertain such a comparison.

Lets see if he can get Denver into the playoffs. One step at a time.

well okay but can we give Tebow the best defense in the league for 2 straight years?

You know what first time starting QB actually deserves his own thread this long on another team's forum?

Cam Newton.

Cam Newton >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tebow

You know what first time starting QB actually deserves his own thread this long on another team's forum?

Cam Newton.

Cam Newton >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tebow

Who starts threads about 4-8 Qb's?

Cam Newton.

Tebow

This. A running QB who can actaully throw, but has a bad defense.

Who gives a **** what he does in the NFL, he never beat the Gators and Tebow never lost the Vols. I could care less about either now.

Right. Thats why you're so upset with the last post, because you really dont care about either player.

I hate him because he's probably going to keep our Jets from a wildcard berth. Thats how all jets fans should view the jackass. We need him to lose, plain and simple.

Right? I seriously could not care what any of these guys pray to or how "nice" they are. Are people here forgetting what he did to us on a Thursday night just a couple of weeks ago? He keeps winning and we're out of the playoffs. Screw him and every other nice guy on the Broncos!!!!

Right? I seriously could not care what any of these guys pray to or how "nice" they are. Are people here forgetting what he did to us on a Thursday night just a couple of weeks ago? He keeps winning and we're out of the playoffs. Screw him and every other nice guy on the Broncos!!!!

Not if the Raiders keep losing.

The best thing about Tebow, by far, is that it entirely implodes the whole "scrappy winner=futuregreat NFL QB" argument that Sanchez homers have been clinging to.

Mind blown.

Archived