Tebow....

Blackout

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So are you saying that we're still the 6th seed?

Yes, we currently have the sixth seed and will own it if we win out...The Broncos control their own destiny and will most likely win the AFC West...the best we can hope for is the sixth seed...doesn't mean squat until the end of the season...

You were saying tebowing.jpg

My bad, I spoke too soon. I'll wait until teams actually put up points on the Denver defense before I comment on a tebow "comeback".

Now for what I was saying....97801_Bears_Broncos_Football.jpg

For the record, this stretch of his is cute, but you and I both know that this guy will not be the franchise QB for the Broncos in 3 years.

Marion Barber was the Broncos MVP in this game. If you watched or even heard about this game you know what happened.

On the flip side, a win is a win is a win. I got to give it up for Tebow. I didnt like the hatred toward him coming into the league, but that was because I dont watch college ball and you can just sense that it was based off of hate. However, this dude is a poor QB and this winning stretch has more to do with the Broncos drafting a freak in Von Miller and really solidifying this denver defense than it is Tebow with 4th qtr drives. You know this.

Tebow has the drive to be a QB and he certainly can take the hits and is a scrambler, but in the pocket this dude is terrible, point blank.

Lets see if that picture you attached stays the same after next week. hopefully we can have a fair game and they dont throw flags on Dumervil or Miller for breathing too close to Brady. Speaking of Brady, what a P***Y

so who won that broncos game? i turned it off when the bears were up 10-0 last in the game and one of the Fox announcers called it an insurmountable lead......

Marion Barber had a stellar performance for the Denver Broncos in the 4th qtr and in overtime. I never seen a team start 12 men on the field until this game.

This should go down in history.

My bad, I spoke too soon. I'll wait until teams actually put up points on the Denver defense before I comment on a tebow "comeback".

Now for what I was saying....97801_Bears_Broncos_Football.jpg

For the record, this stretch of his is cute, but you and I both know that this guy will not be the franchise QB for the Broncos in 3 years.

Marion Barber was the Broncos MVP in this game. If you watched or even heard about this game you know what happened.

On the flip side, a win is a win is a win. I got to give it up for Tebow. I didnt like the hatred toward him coming into the league, but that was because I dont watch college ball and you can just sense that it was based off of hate. However, this dude is a poor QB and this winning stretch has more to do with the Broncos drafting a freak in Von Miller and really solidifying this denver defense than it is Tebow with 4th qtr drives. You know this.

Tebow has the drive to be a QB and he certainly can take the hits and is a scrambler, but in the pocket this dude is terrible, point blank.

Lets see if that picture you attached stays the same after next week. hopefully we can have a fair game and they dont throw flags on Dumervil or Miller for breathing too close to Brady. Speaking of Brady, what a P***Y

I do? All I know is for about 7 straight games the Denver Broncos have had the ball at the end of the game or excuse me, Tim Tebow has had the ball at the end of the game and led his team to victory. You can san this or say that about how they are getting it done but what you cant argue is this kid has been the person with ball in hand locking up victories at the end of the game. Does the defense do their part? Sure do. Just like every other NFL team in the league. But the defense isnt on the field during Tebow TIme.

For the life of me, I don't understand the Tebow hate.

Was he the reason the Bronco's won last night? He had something to do with it. The defense, the kicker and Barber did too. The thing is....you see the Tebow effect on the sidelines, with his teammates. Tim beleives.....crazy sh*t happens on the field....the team starts beleiving. It's contagious. That's all on Tebow. Good for him. He seems to be a genuinely good kid who loves his Lord and savior. Again, good for him. Does he mention it too much? No more than a lot of other players who may not be the faces of their franchise. I don't see anyone getting pissed off at them. It's not Tim's fault that the media has created this Tebow-sh*t storm. If you "hate" Tebow....be pissed off ESPN, NFL, VERSUS, ETC.

So weird....people are so willing to forgive a Rapist (Big Ben)...and animal abuser (Vick).....but like a genuinely good guy? Hell no!

All that said, I am so getting rid of the baby jesus in my christmas nativity scene and replacing it with a Tebow bobblehead. :winking0001:

If he does this against the Pats then he should be annointed for Sainthood.

This is so beyond insane it makes you wonder if the NFL really is fixed.

I don't hate the guy. I just think Tebow will go like the Wildcat. Great for a while, then when Defenses start figuring it out he will have no where to turn.

Was he the reason the Bronco's won last night? He had something to do with it. The defense, the kicker and Barber did too. The thing is....you see the Tebow effect on the sidelines, with his teammates. Tim beleives.....crazy sh*t happens on the field....the team starts beleiving. It's contagious. That's all on Tebow. Good for him. He seems to be a genuinely good kid who loves his Lord and savior. Again, good for him. Does he mention it too much? No more than a lot of other players who may not be the faces of their franchise. I don't see anyone getting pissed off at them. It's not Tim's fault that the media has created this Tebow-sh*t storm. If you "hate" Tebow....be pissed off ESPN, NFL, VERSUS, ETC.

So weird....people are so willing to forgive a Rapist (Big Ben)...and animal abuser (Vick).....but like a genuinely good guy? Hell no!

All that said, I am so getting rid of the baby jesus in my christmas nativity scene and replacing it with a Tebow bobblehead. :winking0001:

Yep. The media beat him down and now they are blowing him up. Its what they do and most are a slave to it.

I do? All I know is for about 7 straight games the Denver Broncos have had the ball at the end of the game or excuse me, Tim Tebow has had the ball at the end of the game and led his team to victory. You can san this or say that about how they are getting it done but what you cant argue is this kid has been the person with ball in hand locking up victories at the end of the game. Does the defense do their part? Sure do. Just like every other NFL team in the league. But the defense isnt on the field during Tebow TIme.

Listen, if they want to keep relying on 59 yard field goals and fumbles in OT to win, that's fine. Don't praise Tebow for this. He got them ~30 yards for a 59 yard field goal and ~20 yards for a 51 yard field goal.

He's not a good QB....He's a good football player. I'd rather have Sanchez.

Listen, if they want to keep relying on 59 yard field goals and fumbles in OT to win, that's fine. Don't praise Tebow for this. He got them ~30 yards for a 59 yard field goal and ~20 yards for a 51 yard field goal.

He's not a good QB....He's a good football player. I'd rather have Sanchez.

I think I'll do and say whatever I want and not give a sh*t what you think. ;-) The kid is 7-1 as a starter and has his team in 1st place in his division.

The defense did what they had to do...got a turnover when it looked all but over. Tebow did the rest. Did or didnt Tebow get his team into FG range? Is or isnt that the job of the QB in those situations?

I think I'll do and say whatever I want and not give a sh*t what you think. ;-) The kid is 7-1 as a starter and has his team in 1st place in his division.

The defense did what they had to do...got a turnover when it looked all but over. Tebow did the rest. Did or didnt Tebow get his team into FG range? Is or isnt that the job of the QB in those situations?

Sure is. The kicker has insane range....but Tebow, and the rest of the offense, got him within that insane range. It's takes a team to win.

Sounds like your defending Sanchez

I don't know why there are so many more people who feel the need to remark that they don't understand and/or agree with the Tebow hate than there are people who actually hate Tebow.

Archived