Tebow....

Blackout

I don't know why there are so many more people who feel the need to remark that they don't understand and/or agree with the Tebow hate than there are people who actually hate Tebow.

Just seeing it from my perspective. Maybe I consort with the wrong folks, but over half of 'em really dislike Tebow for some reason. I wish I was as lucky as you, Aten. Hanging out with wonderful people and living in a glass house without fear. Must be cool.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WAR ON RELIGION

Honestly, if you ixnay on the esusjay, the closest parallel I can think of is in 2006 when the Chiefs stole a weak AFC West because Damon Huard randomly went three months without turning the ball over. The only person in the entire world who got hysterical over what this did and did not say about Damon Huard as a quarterback and as a person was Chan, and he's a ******* moron anyway.

Honestly, if you ixnay on the esusjay, the closest parallel I can think of is in 2006 when the Chiefs stole a weak AFC West because Damon Huard randomly went three months without turning the ball over. The only person in the entire world who got hysterical over what this did and did not say about Damon Huard as a quarterback and as a person was Chan, and he's a ******* moron anyway.

lolol.. ur a goon

Sounds like your defending Sanchez

Sanchez has never been 7-1.

TIM TEBOW IS THE MOST POLARIZING ATHLETE IN THE HISTORY OF SPORTS. PEOPLE HAVE STRONG OPINIONS AND INTERESTING PERSPECTIVES ON THIS TOPIC.

The opinions of the masses are so blah, thats why common folk dont typically socialize with people of your intellectual prowess.

Nah

This is Jif's month to hate Sanchez. Last month he loved him

Love is a strong word that I'm confident I've never used in reference to the model.

Repent now non-believers.

I never knew God hated Marion Barber until I watched the end of yesterday's game :lol:

Should be interesting to see how Tebow does against a terrible Pats D next week. On the flipside I'm sure the Pats O will score 25+ points.

Why? The dude has won 6 games in a row. Sanchez has never done that.

Are QB's judged off wins and losses?

You're right, Sanchez has never done that. Speaking of whats been done and judging off of wins and losses. Tebow will probably see his first playoff game, but probably wont see his first playoff win. Sanchez has atleast been to the AFC championship game to even say that he's lost them. Most QB's cant even say they've went once.

What Tebow is doing is fantastic especially given his lack of QB ability. However, everyone jumping on his tool is just over the top for me, especially when its to the point where he's being compared to a successful (based on wins and loses like you said) QB like Sanchez when all Tebow has done is win 6 games in a row. Tebow hasnt accomplished anything when comparing his resume to Sanchez. I'll believe it when Denver meets the Jets in the AFC championship and beat us on the last play to earn their way to a SB appearance.

until then, dude is simply 2011's version of the wildcat.

I never knew God hated Marion Barber until I watched the end of yesterday's game :lol:

Should be interesting to see how Tebow does against a terrible Pats D next week. On the flipside I'm sure the Pats O will score 25+ points.

Interesting match up for sure. They should be able to eat clock against you guys. And that defense can get after the passer which might disrupt Brady just enough to keep them around for.......TEBOW TIME!!!

You're right, Sanchez has never done that. Speaking of whats been done and judging off of wins and losses. Tebow will probably see his first playoff game, but probably wont see his first playoff win. Sanchez has atleast been to the AFC championship game to even say that he's lost them. Most QB's cant even say they've went once.

What Tebow is doing is fantastic, however, everyone jumping on his tool is just over the top for me, especially when its too the point where he's being compared to a successful (based on wins and loses like you said) QB like Sanchez when all Tebow has done is win 6 games in a row. Tebow hasnt accomplished nearly as much as Sanchez. I'll believe it when Denver meets the Jets in the AFC championship and beat us on the last play to earn their way to a SB appearance.

until then, dude is simply 2011's version of the wildcat.

Well, this is his first year starting and the season isnt even over so I dont know how you are making a comparison to a 3 year starter. Doesnt seem fair. And how do you know he wont win his first playoff game? Crystal ball?

And this isnt the wild cat. Its the spread option read. They play normal shotgun spread too. Its the WC. Teams have been using this offense for a long time. Carolina is running it. Vick runs it...ran it in Atl too.

On another note: Did you know that after the Broncos game, Rex said he want to see more option runs?

Well, this is his first year starting and the season isnt even over so I dont know how you are making a comparison to a 3 year starter. Doesnt seem fair. And how do you know he wont win his first playoff game? Crystal ball?

And this isnt the wild cat. Its the spread option read. They play normal shotgun spread too. Its the WC. Teams have been using this offense for a long time. Carolina is running it. Vick runs it...ran it in Atl too.

On another note: Did you know that after the Broncos game, Rex said he want to see more option runs?

You're the one saying its based on wins and losses. It wouldnt be unfair for me to compare Sanchez to Brady, just stupid.

And I didnt say that Tebow was running the wildcat. I said that he's the 2011's version of the wildcat, meaning that he will look great this year, next year not so effective, and the year after that defenses will understand his game and then what? He cant throw the football for 4qtrs. He needs to learn how to play the position. The 6 games are like I said, "cute", but he's no Mark Sanchez.

Interesting match up for sure. They should be able to eat clock against you guys. And that defense can get after the passer which might disrupt Brady just enough to keep them around for.......TEBOW TIME!!!

I'm pretty concerned about this game for a stupid reason: The Pats always seem to lose in Denver and I'm sure God isn't pleased with Brady having a child out of wedlock and BB being Satan :-D

Should be an interesting game, especially with BB's ties to the Florida program. From what I've read BB has the utmost respect for Tebow.

JiF says that would be unfair. I guess we can only stick to the last 6 NFL games. In that case, Tebow is probably the best QB in NFL history, outpacing Aaron Rogers via brownie points. FTW!

[-o<

you do realize your positions on sanchez and tebow are highly inconsistent? yes??

You're the one saying its based on wins and losses. It wouldnt be unfair for me to compare Sanchez to Brady, just stupid.

And I didnt say that Tebow was running the wildcat. I said that he's the 2011's version of the wildcat, meaning that he will look great this year, next year not so effective, and the year after that defenses will understand his game and then what? He cant throw the football for 4qtrs. He needs to learn how to play the position. The 6 games are like I said, "cute", but he's no Mark Sanchez.

I said that because thats what everyone says about Sanchez when he's stinking up the place. Its funny how that tune changes when used on another player. And you made the comparison. Not me. Either way, Sanchez has never won 6 straight games, nor has he ever been 7-1 nor has he ever led his team to a division title which looks pretty promising for the Tebows.

Mark Sanchez had to "learn the position" as well, on a better team, and stunk up the place much worse than Tebow. The team won despite him not because of him like Tebow. So in many ways, I find what Tebow has already accomplished much more impressive than that of Mark Sanchez.

I'm pretty concerned about this game for a stupid reason: The Pats always seem to lose in Denver and I'm sure God isn't pleased with Brady having a child out of wedlock and BB being Satan :-D

Should be an interesting game, especially with BB's ties to the Florida program. From what I've read BB has the utmost respect for Tebow.

His ties to the Gators make me puke. He's great friend with Billy Donovan...I'm not sure how much of a relationship he had with Urban.

I guess playoff wins and losses do not count.

Not when you havent even finished your first season as a starting QB.

JiF says that would be unfair. I guess we can only stick to the last 6 NFL games. In that case, Tebow is probably the best QB in NFL history, outpacing Aaron Rogers via brownie points. FTW!

[-o<

You're not even making sense dude. You made the assumption Tebow wouldnt win playoff games. I'm saying, let the season play out. Seems as though you like to jump the gun with this kid. Kind of like you did yesterday. Guess you're too impatient and cant wait for...TEBOW TIME!!!

He's on his 3rd season as a starter. Is this really that difficult to follow?

Feel like I'm talking Football with my sisters kids here.

Try to take Tebows cock out of your mouth for 1 sec.

What is Sanchez's W/L record in the playoffs?

Try to take Tebows cock out of your mouth for 1 sec.

What is Sanchez's W/L record in the playoffs?

Its hard to take it out. It taste like a devine symbolic penis.

I'm fully aware of the Jets W/L record in the playoffs the last 2 years. What does that have to do with Tebow?

Its hard to take it out. It taste like a devine symbolic penis.

I'm fully aware of the Jets W/L record in the playoffs the last 2 years. What does that have to do with Tebow?

Oh so Tebow won 6 straight, but the Jets won playoff games.

Yeah you're right, keep the cock in your mouth.

Oh so Tebow won 6 straight, but the Jets won playoff games.

Yeah you're right, keep the cock in your mouth.

Mark Sanchez won 2 playoff games in 09. Cool. Tebow was still playing college Football.

Mark Sanchez won 2 playoff games in 10. Cool. Tebow wasnt a starter until week 15.

Mark Sanchez is currently the QB of a 8-5 team. Tim Tebow is currently the QB of a 9-4 team, who beat Mark Sanchez's team and has won 6 straight games and his team is winning their division.

Care to share with me your point?

His ties to the Gators make me puke. He's great friend with Billy Donovan...I'm not sure how much of a relationship he had with Urban

The Antichrist (BB) and Urban are very good friends. Urban invited BB down to talk to the Gators a few times when Urban was HC at Florida.

Sorry to get off topic as it looks like most of JN doesn't like your opinion on Sanchez.

The Antichrist (BB) and Urban are very good friends. Urban invited BB down to talk to the Gators a few times when Urban was HC at Florida.

Sorry to get off topic as it looks like most of JN doesn't like your opinion on Sanchez.

Are you sure that wasnt Billy D? I know when Billy D was going for back to back titles that BB came down to talk to the team about repeating as champions. I'm not sure that I've read about him talking to the Football team. I'm not doubting you, just wasnt aware of the Urban relationship. Makes me even sicker.

JN cant handle that I'm making them aware that they bash Tebow for all the things they praise Sanchez for. Its comical actually. Just look at BJ right now. He doesnt even know what what he's arguing. He's trying to compare a first year starter to a 3 year starter who has played on a significantly better team - like that makes any sense whatsoever. Its amusing to say the least.

Archived