Tebow....

Blackout

Mark Sanchez won 2 playoff games in 09. Cool. Tebow was still playing college Football.

Mark Sanchez won 2 playoff games in 10. Cool. Tebow wasnt a starter until week 15.

Mark Sanchez is currently the QB of a 8-5 team. Tim Tebow is currently the QB of a 9-4 team, who beat Mark Sanchez's team and has won 6 straight games and his team is winning their division.

Care to share with me your point?

My point is, when it comes to Tebow, you talk in more circles than Smash and Villain combined.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My point is, when it comes to Tebow, you talk in more circles than Smash and Villain combined.

Ummm, no. The point is, you dont have a point and you dont know wtf you are talking about. lmfao. I'd love for you to point out my inconsistencies when it comes to my opinion of Tebow.

This should be good...

Ummm, no. The point is, you dont have a point and you dont know wtf you are talking about. lmfao. I'd love for you to point out my inconsistencies when it comes to my opinion of Tebow.

This should be good...

I am not even talking about Tebow, but you are so cum struck, you can't see that.

Did you not say QB's are rated on wins and losses?

So based on your asassessment how does Sanchez rank with a 4-2 playoff record through 2 years?

Are you sure that wasnt Billy D? I know when Billy D was going for back to back titles that BB came down to talk to the team about repeating as champions. I'm not sure that I've read about him talking to the Football team. I'm not doubting you, just wasnt aware of the Urban relationship. Makes me even sicker.

JN cant handle that I'm making them aware that they bash Tebow for all the things they praise Sanchez for. Its comical actually. Just look at BJ right now. He doesnt even know what what he's arguing. He's trying to compare a first year starter to a 3 year starter who has played on a significantly better team - like that makes any sense whatsoever. Its amusing to say the least.

Do you have a barf bag ready? http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/05/sports/football/05coaches.html

I'm not touching this Sanchez/Tebow thing. I will leave that argument to you Jets fans!

I am not even talking about Tebow, but you are so cum struck, you can't see that.

So based on your asassessment how does Sanchez rank with a 4-2 playoff record through 2 years?

Maybe you should figure out the difference between a statement and question before going down this path again.

Do you have a barf bag ready? http://www.nytimes.c.../05coaches.html

I'm not touching this Sanchez/Tebow thing. I will leave that argument to you Jets fans!

Grossest article ever.

Pretty sure jif was pointing out the inconsistency of the sanchez fluffer opinions, by sarcastically asking a question

Are QB's judged off wins and losses?

and gfy for making me stick up for that BJ jif

Pretty sure jif was pointing out the inconsistency of the sanchez fluffer opinions, by sarcastically asking a question

and gfy for making me stick up for that BJ jif

Was he?

I thought he was just trying to make me dizzy.

Thanks, you are now my lawyer.

I knew you would love it. Your alma mater's football program embraced the antichrist haha.

After I read that...I was then reminded of a BBall game where I saw Urban and BB sitting together. Tried to find the image. Found this one and now I want gouge my eyes out with a spoon.

4d818105a497e.image.jpg

After I read that...I was then reminded of a BBall game where I saw Urban and BB sitting together. Tried to find the image. Found this one and now I want gouge my eyes out with a spoon.

4d818105a497e.image.jpg

How did you not know BB and Meyer were friends? Evil emoticon coming up..................... ::evil:

How did you not know BB and Meyer were friends? Evil emoticon coming up..................... ::evil:

I forgot...thought it was just Billy D.

I'm still sitting here looking at that picture and wondering how none of BB or Urban rubbed off on Muschump? Like, serioulsy? You had the best 2 coaches in their respecitive level of Football in Gainesville with you and you're on the verge of the first losing season in 30 years?

BTW - you'll find this funny. I was bitching about Florida Football the other day and someone compared me to Patriots fan. Something like, "you cant win it every season, yadayada, thats like a Pats fan mentality". Almost killed that mofo with my bare hands.

I forgot...thought it was just Billy D.

I'm still sitting here looking at that picture and wondering how none of BB or Urban rubbed off on Muschump? Like, serioulsy? You had the best 2 coaches in their respecitive level of Football in Gainesville with you and you're on the verge of the first losing season in 30 years?

BTW - you'll find this funny. I was bitching about Florida Football the other day and someone compared me to Patriots fan. Something like, "you cant win it every season, yadayada, thats like a Pats fan mentality". Almost killed that mofo with my bare hands.

I don't follow college football very closely (My school is D1 Hockey). The UF Coach is named Muschump? I'm with you on Muschump..........How did he not take soak in the greatness that is Urban and Bill?

You should have killed that dbag!

Darryl Johnston is an idiot. The reason he's completed 75% of his passes in the 4th and OT is because the Bears stupidly went into a ridiculously soft defense.

Agree. While Tebow deserves credit for completing the passes on the TD drive to make it 10-7 everything after that was the Bears screwing up and the Broncos defense and FG kicker.

The Broncos are a great story and fun to watch (the last 5 mins anyway) but the media making it out like Tebow is leading scoring drives such as what Eli Manning has been doing for example is a little much. Yesterday we saw a 59 and 51 yd FG. Not sure the QB should get too much credit.

Not when you havent even finished your first season as a starting QB.

You're not even making sense dude. You made the assumption Tebow wouldnt win playoff games. I'm saying, let the season play out. Seems as though you like to jump the gun with this kid. Kind of like you did yesterday. Guess you're too impatient and cant wait for...TEBOW TIME!!!

I did jump the gun. I actually thought Barber would stay in bounds. I then thought that he'd hold on to the ball in OT. Tebow Time....sure.

I said that because thats what everyone says about Sanchez when he's stinking up the place. Its funny how that tune changes when used on another player. And you made the comparison. Not me. Either way, Sanchez has never won 6 straight games, nor has he ever been 7-1 nor has he ever led his team to a division title which looks pretty promising for the Tebows.

Mark Sanchez had to "learn the position" as well, on a better team, and stunk up the place much worse than Tebow. The team won despite him not because of him like Tebow. So in many ways, I find what Tebow has already accomplished much more impressive than that of Mark Sanchez.

His ties to the Gators make me puke. He's great friend with Billy Donovan...I'm not sure how much of a relationship he had with Urban.

It is funny how it changes. When he's stinking up the place I hear it. When he's winning games we needed by putting up points and not making mistakes I hear about Timothy Tebow.

When he's winning playoff games I hear about the defense. When he isnt producing thats when he gets the credit.

Schotty Sucks balls and Tebow has a nice stretch but nothing to get this excited about (unless his religious belief is pimped by the media and embraced by the believers who will soon say I knew he wasnt going to work out as soon as it doesnt).

Whatever, we're becoming worse than the Giants with the hate towards our own QB and our love for every other QB.

It is funny how it changes. When he's stinking up the place I hear it. When he's winning games we needed by putting up points and not making mistakes I hear about Timothy Tebow.

When he's winning playoff games I hear about the defense. When he isnt producing thats when he gets the credit.

Schotty Sucks balls and Tebow has a nice stretch but nothing to get this excited about (unless your religious belief is pimped by the media and embraced by the believers who will say I knew he wasnt going to work out as soon as it doesnt work out).

Whatever, we're becoming worse than the Giants with the hate towards our own QB and our love for every other QB.

The fact you get so riled up is awesome.

Repent my son.

Schotty Sucks balls and Tebow has a nice stretch but nothing to get this excited about (unless your religious belief is pimped by the media and embraced by the believers who will say I knew he wasnt going to work out as soon as it doesnt work out).

tebow stinks.. the only point made was that his brand of mistake free, clock churning football far outwieghs Orton's turnoverpalooza

Archived