Stupid How pathetic is this?

Garb

Slippery slopes. I mean, that penalty is the libs fault, as you say.

So, you make the leap that anyone who does not consider themselves a moonbat is against gay marriage? This is exactly what I'm talking about, folks with a "liberal" point of view take these huge leaps to make their argument. How a hand raise celebration into the endzone somehow turns into a gay marriage issue is baffling to me.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, you make the leap that anyone who does not consider themselves a moonbat is against gay marriage? This is exactly what I'm talking about, folks with a "liberal" point of view take these huge leaps to make their argument. How a hand raise celebration into the endzone somehow turns into a gay marriage issue is baffling to me.

To be fair, how the hand wave turned into a political debate was a bit off too.

When these guys do their end zone dances, I'd say it's mostly the older conservative generation with their faux outrage.

I think Matt says it as well you can.

This became "moonbatt" the moment you made a high school football penalty Blue State.

what's baffling to me is how anyone actually self identifies as either a liberal or conservative

what's baffling to me is how anyone actually self identifies as either a liberal or conservative

De Tocqueville in action. Soft despotism is a bitch. People for the most part live to spit narrative and it self-reinforces as time goes on. There's a reason why historically we're desperately overdue for party realignment and there's no chance of it happening.

post on Jets message boards?

The funny part is, the football nonsense here mirrors any other social issue. The Jets are all good. When they lose, it's not because another team is better, it's because they made mistakes. There's some issues with leadership. The other team is evil.

The funny part is, the football nonsense here mirrors any other social issue. The Jets are all good. When they lose, it's not because another team is better, it's because they made mistakes. There's some issues with leadership. The other team is evil.

Another interesting characteristic of the "moonbat" - paying a significant amount of attention to the vocal minority because, again, it helps their argument.

Dude, why so serious? It's the Festival of Lights...have a beer.

I think the judgement to take away that TD was stupid. Just my opinion, It in no way suggests I am against gay marriage, pro-life, pro-choice, legalization of marijuana, etc. There can't be a slippery slope without a slope. No slope here. Just flat land. No snowball effect. No moss gathering. Nope, just an opinion on one incident and my thoughts on how coddling kids kind of sucks.

Archived