JN Late Night Crew

Yeah, Thor and LockeJet recruited me here after the Jets - Tampa preseason game in 2006. I was always just floating around JI, but something about Soothe just irked me, so I came here and stopped altogether going to the other site.

I'm still amazed that you guys get post counts in the thousands. I've been here since 06 and haven't cracked 700 yet. I feel kinda creepy, almost stalker like when I look at the disparity in posts. Really, I just hate typing, and really have nothing to say that hasn't been said. Funny thing is, I probably know a whole sh*t load about you guys, kinda wierd

Was that you just looking through my window?

Yeah, Thor and LockeJet recruited me here after the Jets - Tampa preseason game in 2006. I was always just floating around JI, but something about Soothe just irked me, so I came here and stopped altogether going to the other site.

I'm still amazed that you guys get post counts in the thousands. I've been here since 06 and haven't cracked 700 yet. I feel kinda creepy, almost stalker like when I look at the disparity in posts. Really, I just hate typing, and really have nothing to say that hasn't been said. Funny thing is, I probably know a whole sh*t load about you guys, kinda wierd

i put as minimal amount of effort into typing and forming coherent sentences as possible.. really helps up the post count

I almost got banned for that. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

nope def haven't.. mention CP to smash, pac, dierking or any of the loyalists and he's still a great qb if not for x, y z.... heck that crazy little bastard from marshall (gcherd) still sends me PM's with pennington updates over at ji.. ... lol

Um... take a look back again at that post, we're talking about 2 very different topics here. I know we never got close on that one you're talking about. lol

Um... take a look back again at that post, we're talking about 2 very different topics here. I know we never got close on that one you're talking about. lol

haha, yes silly me.. i thought we won that war for awhile a there, but seeing the same points made by the same people in sanchez defense is bringing back memories

Unfortunately I'm still an avid Sanchez supporter. I think the kid has talent. -_-

I do too, bro. I'm not ready to run him out of town. I just don't get how sporadic he is. Big time confidence issues. One minute he's threading impossible passes into the receiver, the next he looks like a lost puppy with Kellen Clemens happy feet.

haha, yes silly me.. i thought we won that war for awhile a there, but seeing the same points made by the same people in sanchez defense is bringing back memories

Haha, true enough. The fact is though that it was clear some people would never surrender on their misguided beliefs when the way the 2008 season played out gave them the opportunity to proclaim victory.