FA Going to be big this season

Trent17

The FA looks like it will be huge this year and with young players on sucky teams wont be right with them. There's big names and rookies going into there first year. Lots of good players old or not are looking to win a Super Bowl and if you ask me, the Jets are the most ready team and will most likely take advantage of the FA this year. What does everyone think about this?

Brilliant plan. Why didn't Rex think of that?

Last year or even the first year we had Rex would of been a good time to say that, Now looking at how bad we have been playing not so much the last couple games but the games we lost to people we shouldnt of lost to, the likeable chance of making to the playoffs this year or low because of other teams. Now say we made it to the Super Bowl this year"Just saying if we do" getting a win or a lose there would raise our chances with any player in the NFL because we made it the championship game our first 2 years with Rex and Sanchez, and now we made it to the Super Bowl and any player who see's that will be like" Man, i really want on there team in the offseason. I'm really hoping for Desean Jackson because we need a WR, Kerley just seems like one of those players who couldnt keep up with our offense.

Lol thats fine, im mature for my age

I'm not so I'm trying not to somehow reference your avatar and the girl I can now only assume is 15. I think I've done a commendable job.

Anyway what about Robert Meachem as a FA? I'm a fan of Kevin Ogletree of the Cowboys...Who isnt a fan of John Carlson for Other TE? Maybe Shockey as the blocker? I like Bear Pascoe too as a long term blocker...Etc.

I'm not so I'm trying not to somehow reference your avatar and the girl I can now only assume is 15. I think I've done a commendable job.

Anyway what about Robert Meachem as a FA? I'm a fan of Kevin Ogletree of the Cowboys...Who isnt a fan of John Carlson for Other TE? Maybe Shockey as the blocker? I like Bear Pascoe too as a long term blocker...Etc.

o yes, we need to get rid of mulligan, he is horrible so a new TE would be nice

There are some big name FA's this year provided they get that far. LaRon Landry and Michael Griffen at Safety, Mario Williams at Linebacker (BTW Houston cannot afford to stick him with the Franchise Tag), Matt Forte at Running Back, VIncent Jackson, Marques Colston, Stevie Johnson and DeSean Jackson at Wide Receiver, just to name a few.

Be honest, Trent. It's not like she's going to be checking your history or anything, but are you hitting it?

I have , its just on and off right now. The only reason i like her is because she is a Jets fan and she got her sh*t together, I live in PA so there isnt many Jets fans here.

I have , its just on and off right now. The only reason i like her is because she is a Jets fan and she got her sh*t together, I live in PA so there isnt many Jets fans here.

I'm actually from PA, too. York is not too far from where I'm at.

Archived