Pujols to the Angels....Wow

JonEJet

Last night everyone on MLB thought that with Marlin$ out that Pujols would take 9 years from the Cards.

Hard to believe that with all that cash on the table that would not only set him and probably the next 4 generations for life and he would leave St.Louis where is worshipped for an extra year.

Last night everyone on MLB thought that with Marlin$ out that Pujols would take 9 years from the Cards.

Hard to believe that with all that cash on the table that would not only set him and probably the next 4 generations for life and he would leave St.Louis where is worshipped for an extra year.

Latin people dont want to live in St.Louis, Mo dude lol

WHere is the outcry of all the $$$$$ spent

Had the Yanks done something like this, people would be going batsh*t

The Yankees have set the bar pretty high. Actually, the Rangers did when they signed A-Rod to that deal. This is a huge deal, true, but the shock value is gone. Plus, everyone else is trying to keep up with the Joneses, which are the Yankees. There are plenty of detractors to this deal. I wouldn't want my team giving a 32 year old ten years and 250 million. And they actually got Wilson kind of cheap.

Living on the West Coast doesn't sound too bad either!

The Yankees have set the bar pretty high. Actually, the Rangers did when they signed A-Rod to that deal. This is a huge deal, true, but the shock value is gone. Plus, everyone else is trying to keep up with the Joneses, which are the Yankees. There are plenty of detractors to this deal. I wouldn't want my team giving a 32 year old ten years and 250 million. And they actually got Wilson kind of cheap.

Now that Cashman is fully in charge you are going to see the Yankees payroll go down and the Yankees resume winning Championships regularly.

5 years 75 million. Low for what I thought he'd get.

The market is settling down a bit which is a good thing. Not a terrible contract but still is a lot of money. Glad he didn't get 90-100mm based on his body of work.

Oh and to top it off the Cubs trade THE DJ LeMahieu (and Tyler Colvin) for Ian Stewart (and Casey Weathers).

For those who don't know, LeMahieu is a glove at multiple positions who can hit for average and maybe one day some power. His offensive skillset isn't inspiring, yet on the field this guy is a pretty solid looking young player. G'luck to him. Personally, I think he's going to be the best player involved in that trade, but Stewart offers more immediate upside if he can get his shyte together.

In Theo I trust and all that bs...

Archived