Mafia theme ideas

AVM

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See that? 70lb kettlebell, being swung over my head. BEAST MODE. It's ok, you can wish you looked as awesome and your beard was as glorious.

297129_619509705970_54900337_32889121_410578_n.jpg

i rep out with 70lb dumbell on bicep curl... I've never thrown one over my head but I imagine with 2 hands I can throw it as far a pussington can a foosball

and what's with the fat roll, lay off the carbs bro

wow... never heard that before.... you see ghey everywhere u look.. you should familiarize yourself with the term projection

Wait, so someone has already called you TWO grumpy old latent homosexual muppets? Must've been JIF, I'm stealing his material and didn't even know it.

i rep out with 70lb dumbell on bicep curl... I've never thrown one over my head but I imagine with 2 hands I can throw it as far a pussington can a foosball

and what's with the fat roll, lay off the carbs bro

I'm sure it's a quarter curl. It was 87 reps in 5 minutes. Not to mention the 85 burpees that accompanied them. I'm sure you're zero percent body fat. But you don't have these abs. You can touch them. That way you know you know what it's like to have them since you never will.

313870_619510030320_54900337_32889139_2142477_n.jpg

I'm sure it's a quarter curl. It was 87 reps in 5 minutes. Not to mention the 85 burpees that accompanied them. I'm sure you're zero percent body fat. But you don't have these abs. You can touch them. That way you know you know what it's like to have them since you never will.

My tri's are defin bigger then your quads.. sorry bro

Nope. But I'm sure your forearms are from the interwebz masturbatin'.

my forearms are bigger then your upper arm.. I'm thinking... don't get me wrong, you'e pretty stacked for the lightweight division.. but not ready for primetime yet

I challenge you to a flex off.

Where's crusher I need to be oiled down in bacon grease.

Challenge accepted.

/// shines penny loafers, pops collar, and glares at Pac as a subtle reminder to make sure he trims the hedges before calling it a day

Archived