MVP Braun tests positive for synthetic testoterone

Bugg

Uh oh-sounds much like Manny Ramirez and Rafael Palmiero-right before they retired rather than appeal. it is ESPN though, so who knows? As per ESPN, Dwight Howard and Deron WIlliams will be playing for the Nets up Flatbush Avenue for the next decade. We'll see.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/7338271/ryan-braun-milwaukee-brewers-tests-positive-performance-enhancing-drug

innocent

:rl:

Ok.

He is guilty of taken it or he is guilty of being an idiot for not checking to see if something is cleared for use.

HE popped hot. Then took a second one that showed elevated levels of testosterone.

The irony is he kind of threw Alex under the bus when he popped hot.

• 2 months later...

Won his appeal today and won't be suspended. Crazy.

I would not say he won.

He will not be suspended, but he did not exactly exonerate himself. He still tested positive.

He got an 'OJ' verdict. Yeah, you are guilty, but you have an argument even as unlikely as it to be true.

I think his attorney used the the best case he had for acquittal....now Braun needs to clear his name going forward.

Nice to see the appeal process work in this case

Unfortunately, the path that led to over-turning his suspension did not clear him of taking drugs.

Maybe it is possible for the handling procedures outlined whether refigerated or sitting in a tupperware box can cause the elevation in testotosterone, but if that was the case I think they would have attacked the case that way.

Unfortunately, the path that led to over-turning his suspension did not clear him of taking drugs.

Maybe it is possible for the handling procedures outlined whether refigerated or sitting in a tupperware box can cause the elevation in testotosterone, but if that was the case I think they would have attacked the case that way.

Nagging sense once again Selig is playing favorites, this time for the team he supposedly no longer owns. On this one occasion only when Braun knew he was dirty the sample suddenly doesn't get dropped off and normal procedures are ignored. Still does not mean the sample was tainted.There's no evidence it was tampered with ro damaged or in any way compromise, and the guy did place it in his fridge without any incident. Who the hell puts piss in their fridge when their job is to drop it off at FedEx, 5 outlets of which he passed on the way home? What a happy accident. This one time MLB acts like a bunch of goofs and Selig's team benefits.

Same thing with A-rod being cast as the devil and Big Papi and Manny's tests being no big deal. Or Selig casting out McCourt for the Dodgers and nixing his sale to Fox/News Corp while allowing his pals th\e Wilpons to keep making a mess. If you're friends and family to Selig problems seem to dissappear. If you're on the sheet list, look out.

Archived