More Sanchez man-love

lancemehl

Leads NFL in Red zone scoring %

He is one of 10 QBs with 20+ TDs.

Of the other 9, all the usual suspects, they have 6 rushing TDs combined. Sanchez has 5.

In his career, Sanchez has 11 rushing TDs....in Brady's career he has 7, Brees has 8, Eli has 4.....I got tired of looking but I think we get the picture. Sanchez is exceptionally dangerous in the redzone.

In his 3 years leads NFL in game winning drives with 11. He's exceptionally dangerous late in games, or as it's called: in the clutch.

Last 3 games, since facing Playoff elimination, he's 3-0, with a 98.3 QB rating, 7 TDs 2 more rushing TDs--that's 9 if you're counting to 1 INT. He's exceptionally dangerous late in the year, or as they say: when it counts.

.....and he looks pissed these days....I like it.

One horrid game vs. Balt, a couple bad throws, a couple balls bouncing of guys face...and Jet fans turn on their QB like a fake gold chain. Half of them admitted they were idiots today by cheering, half continue to be fools who just don't like winning big games. lol

All said and done, the only thing I like better than being right is having a franschise QB! lmao

A couples noteworthy points, I think I counted 4 times the announcers mention the "brilliant" playcalling of the Jets. Anyone can have a lucky day, I guess...or maybe it's Moore, or maybe the Cheifs just suck...who cares. It was pretty.

ALso, Shonn Greene is running like a maniac! Great draft class 09 was, huh?

We got a lot of help today. 2nd in the wild card race.

Peace

and so you guys know, I really do love you all. lol Jets!! we're knocking at the door.

The offense is definitely getting better but it still disappears entirely without rhyme or reason, it's like the Charlie Sheen manic-depressive offense.

In all likelihood the Denver debacle is going to cost the Jets a shot at the playoffs. I just don't see 11-5 and given a lack of tie-breakers (see Denver debacle) I don't think 10-6 gets it done this year.

I think the O needs a fresh start with a new OC and full off-season. I just don't see this offensive system ever winning a super bowl - there is just no room for error when the O can't make big plays. Any penalty or negative play is automatically a punt or even worse an int.

The offense is definitely getting better but it still disappears entirely without rhyme or reason, it's like the Charlie Sheen manic-depressive offense.

In all likelihood the Denver debacle is going to cost the Jets a shot at the playoffs. I just don't see 11-5 and given a lack of tie-breakers (see Denver debacle) I don't think 10-6 gets it done this year.

I think the O needs a fresh start with a new OC and full off-season. I just don't see this offensive system ever winning a super bowl - there is just no room for error when the O can't make big plays. Any penalty or negative play is automatically a punt or even worse an int.

The Jets are one full game ahead of other WC teams .

STOP BEING SO MEAN. I JUST WANT CONVERSATION.

*has no idea how to interact*

No but really, how do you not see the advantage of losing those guys? OC has no idea how to design a player, gameplan it in, and then call it at just the right time. The D just lost it's only competent safety. STs will feel the hit of Jim Leonhard. Plus they're all old and slow. Other stuff.

I wish I had posts from a NY Giants message board from Sept. to Jan. 2007 about Eli Manning. I have a crazy feeling it would look a lot like the past 3 months here. Just saying I could be wrong, but I hope I'm oh so right!

It probably looked exactly like this. My pops is a Giants fan and he cant stand Eli Manning. I never seen a group of fans be so unappreciative of having a quality QB.....until Jetnation.

When its all said and done Taco will be a HOF jet QB and the haters will say they knew it all along. "All we had to do was fire Schotty".

It probably looked exactly like this. My pops is a Giants fan and he cant stand Eli Manning. I never seen a group of fans be so unappreciative of having a quality QB.....until Jetnation.

We have a quality QB just like we have a quality federal reserve

When its all said and done Taco will be a HOF jet QB and the haters will say they knew it all along. "All we had to do was fire Schotty"

I think he has a chance to evolve into a decent QB, but that doesn't change the fact that he's been by far the weakest link on this team for past 3 years. WHat he evolves into doesn't change history

In his 3 years leads NFL in game winning drives with 11. He's exceptionally dangerous late in games, or as it's called: in the clutch.

Scarily enough, Tebow has racked up five of them in 10 starts. I know it's as much the defense (and apparently the inhuman Kicker) as him, but the 4th quarter of a Bronco's game is easily the most exciting thing going on each weekend.

Scarily enough, Tebow has racked up five of them in 10 starts. I know it's as much the defense (and apparently the inhuman Kicker) as him, but the 4th quarter of a Bronco's game is easily the most exciting thing going on each weekend.

WHen tebow wakes up after doing nothing for 3 quarters, the defense gets the credit for keeping them in it while he did nothing

WHen snchez wakes up after doing nothing for 3 quarters, sanchez is a clutch joe montana like mutha****er

You know he can make that same argument the other way, right?

Sure, but far more examples of what i cited..

EY doesn't think either QB are good.. nor do I...Who think Sanche sucks and Tebow is a winner? Jif? Who knows what jif thinks, or if he even does

We have a quality QB just like we have a quality federal reserve

I think he has a chance to evolve into a decent QB, but that doesn't change the fact that he's been by far the weakest link on this team for past 3 years. WHat he evolves into doesn't change history

Dont you mean private bank reserve ?

Archived