More Sanchez man-love

lancemehl

We have a quality QB just like we have a quality federal reserve

I think he has a chance to evolve into a decent QB, but that doesn't change the fact that he's been by far the weakest link on this team for past 3 years. WHat he evolves into doesn't change history

You knew I was going to agree with this just because you're sh*tted on the FED.

Strategy respected. :winking0001:

Sure, but far more examples of what i cited..

EY doesn't think either QB are good.. nor do I...Who think Sanche sucks and Tebow is a winner? Jif? Who knows what jif thinks, or if he even does

I'm so mysterious.

will you still be a whiner when they do?

Maybe?

Sanchez key stats for his first three years:

YEAR PCT TD INT RATING

2011 56.8 21 11 83.1

2010 54.8 17 13 75.3

2009 53.8 13 20 63.0

Looks to me like he keeps improving. Is he a great QB now? No. Will he ever be? I don't know. But I'll let you know after he stops improving.

The offense is definitely getting better but it still disappears entirely without rhyme or reason, it's like the Charlie Sheen manic-depressive offense.

In all likelihood the Denver debacle is going to cost the Jets a shot at the playoffs. I just don't see 11-5 and given a lack of tie-breakers (see Denver debacle) I don't think 10-6 gets it done this year.

I think the O needs a fresh start with a new OC and full off-season. I just don't see this offensive system ever winning a super bowl - there is just no room for error when the O can't make big plays. Any penalty or negative play is automatically a punt or even worse an int.

lol dude, you DO realize that two more wins in either of the last two years (blame the defense just as much, Sanchez and the offense were brilliant besides two quarters verses pittsburgh) Hey it happens

but you dont see it happening??? When have we ever marched into cincy, marched inti San Diego, marched into INDY, and marched INTO FOXBORO and stomped a$$ EVER in our history??

You think Parcells could do it?? He won ONE playoff game in three years!!! haha (well he had an injury at QB.....) He was given a high profile Neil Odonnel and Schottenheimer had stinky Sanchez as a rookie AND got to where the great parcells and weiss got TWICE through the places I mentioned...not sitting on their a$$ at home waiting for a game and falling to crap as soon as they went to denver. Remember 99 when Weiss and Bill cost us the playoffs by being "geniuses"? Remember Leon Johnson HB toss? That was our BEST coaching staff since 73...our greatest!! I won't even talk about the circus acts that have been through here in that time.

So, let me get this straight, we should dismantle this offense that is currently number ONE in the LEAGUE in red zone scoring this year, is 7th in the league in the most important stat of the game....POINTS, and who has gotten us to back to back AFC championship, bringing us fans SIX extra games to view, as many as we've gotten in 37 years prior.......haha.....and who, I might add, seems to have hit their stride at the perfect time (kind of like the really good teams we've always watched from afar always do. It's almost like this team is becoming accustomed to winning and doing things that a winning team does, like finish in the red zone, finish in the fourth, finish in december (check the stats) Even the fans have gotten so uppity that the same idiots I used to sit next to with a paper bag over their head while we were 3-12 or some sh---, have the gall to now "BOO" the ones that actually made them relevant. Thank God it appears that they've only served to "wake a sleeping giant", so to speak, a giant with 9TDs and one INT in his last three......but anyway

so, we should give them the boot, the guys who score more every team but 6, and roll the historically famous Jets lucky dice, in order to replace them. Yeah, because no way that will end bad. ( Mangini, Edwards......I'm not even gonna go through the countdown of horror.....but yeah....I don't get that logic. Maybe you're young, maybe you're a thrill-seeker, sky-diving type...I dont know, but I just don't follow. I say, when a team gets with one game of the super bowl TWICE in a row all on the road, just took it to NE, you dont REPLACE sh*t, you tweak.....and they already did enough"tweaking" as far as I'm concerned they have downgraded this offense, loosing three young weapons that had gone through the experience of "on the road playoff a$$-kicking" together for one guy who was shooting hoops in the clink. Look, of course I "like Plax...and we could of had him anyway. We blew up this offense from a personnel standpoint, there's no denying that, just look at it. Mason was a disaster, Kerly, as a receiver, he's a very good punt returner, when he holds onto the ball. and then we got Sanchez USC buddy who really doesnt belong in the league. We dumped half our guys....lol and still here we are, controlling our own destiny, just won three straight and looking good, just kicked a team's a$$ finally.....................

and you're talking about fire the offensive....what??? nah I don't follow that, my man.....

Archived