Lost Boys Mafia - The Undead Live

Pac

http://refletsdecristal.blogspirit.com/files/The_Doors_-_People_Are_Strange.mp3

Santa-carla-sign.jpg

Santa Carla really is a great place to live – perfect weather and beautiful people. It seemed like a normal enough summer when the disappearances started happening. The first night it was 1.. A week later 3 were taken. It's gotten so bad that you're surprised when a night goes by without someone disappearing.

Initially you scoffed at the rumors of Vampires being responsible. Has to be a form of mass hysteria brought on by too much sun exposure.

As time has gone on you're not so sure... why are these people vanishing? What is doing that to the bodies that have been found?

It's time for everyone to take action... time to find out what is really going on around here before there's no one left...

DAY 1 has begun...

With 18 people alive, it takes 10 to stake.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) JiF

2) Ape

3) Lily

4) Vic

5) Hess

6) CTM

7) Brett

8) Smash

9) SMC

10) AVM

11) Sharrow

12) Song

13) LeeLou

14) Crusher

15) Verb

16) JC

17) JetFat

18) DPR

Votes will be accepted immediately.. no need to wait for everyone to chime in.

They don't call me Beast Mode Baggins for nothing. I got some good ones of me looking like I'm poopin.

Why do you post those pictures here anyway? Do you do it so that we know you are both an internet tough guy AND a real life one?

Damn son. That's legit. I bow before your greatness. So you mean a$$ to grass like this? If so that's awesome. I want that kind bodyweight ratio.

hilosquat_274x286.baeef534.png

Yep thats exactly how it was. Looking back on it, it wasn't worth it. Ended my rugby career 5 years prematurely. Oh well, still got the glory days atleast.

To get your panties wet.

Seriously - I ask because you've called me "internet tough guy" so many times on here, but you are always talking about how much you can bench?

To me, THAT is internet tough guy behaviour - not what I do. I think I just talk nonsense to people like I do in real life here.

Yep thats exactly how it was. Looking back on it, it wasn't worth it. Ended my rugby career 5 years prematurely. Oh well, still got the glory days atleast.

Weird. I was doing the whole "parallel" squat and was having severe knee issues. I started going below parallel, basically my a$$ is at my ankles and the issues went away.

Then again, I'm only at 2.0xBW, not the crazy ratio you were at. It's sh*t like that that make me realize how much more work I have to do. That's awesome though dude and sorry to hear your knees went. Injuries ******* blow.

Archived