Lost Boys Mafia - The Undead Live

Pac

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I don't think Smash played a bad game at all. I almost chose CTM too until SMC and DPR started tagging along...but it was too late. And I do think Chan made a mistake not giving the stake to Smash. I woulda been pissed too. Sometimes we let our emotions get in the way. This all goes with the territory of conversions. Whatevs. Vamps won fair and square, I killed AVM which was a poor decision and we made some dumb town on town lynches.

You know if Chan gives me the stake Im not sure how I would have reacted but I can guarantee you I would have looked at things differently. No way I can say for sure what I would have done. Conversion games are a bitch and looking back maybe a lower profile would have helped in my situation. But last time I played a doc and made the right call at endgame to help secure a win I was aggressive as well.

Good Game Hess !

You know if Chan gives me the stake Im not sure how I would have reacted but I can guarantee you I would have looked at things differently. No way I can say for sure what I would have done. Conversion games are a bitch and looking back maybe a lower profile would have helped in my situation. But last time I played a doc and made the right call at endgame to help secure a win I was aggressive as well.

Good Game Hess !

Second guessing moves is only going to make you mental - truth is, this game got emotional for a lot of players at the end and that drives actions, usually not to the benefit of the town. I hate conversion games where I'm not in contact with any other players because you really can't know who is who, and out of this group, a lot of folks have figured out how to hide their tells.

Second guessing moves is only going to make you mental - truth is, this game got emotional for a lot of players at the end and that drives actions, usually not to the benefit of the town. I hate conversion games where I'm not in contact with any other players because you really can't know who is who, and out of this group, a lot of folks have figured out how to hide their tells.

**** that. I knew exactly what was going on and who to trust. Smash just has it for CTM. If it were any other player, he would have seen how obvious it was.

**** that. I knew exactly what was going on and who to trust. Smash just has it for CTM. If it were any other player, he would have seen how obvious it was.

That is true.. when i was scum last game one of my first posts in qt was that smash will be sure i'm scum by day 3, cause he always is..lol

Honestly, I'm the same way with him, he usually pings me by day 2, but like 3 years ago i was so sure he was scum that I ignored his uncountered cop claim and hammered him, of course he was the cop, and ever since i've jut accepted that he reads as scummy to me and mostly try to ignore it

This, people can try and make smash feel better about himself but honestly he is the mafia scarecrow.

Jif, as much as it pains me to say this, you played a good game, even as roleless I knew 100% you were town... if anyone had listened to you or brett/hess at end game town would have won. Oh well.

This, people can try and make smash feel better about himself but honestly he is the mafia scarecrow.

Jif, as much as it pains me to say this, you played a good game, even as roleless I knew 100% you were town... if anyone had listened to you or brett/hess at end game town would have won. Oh well.

eh... Lets not forget Just in Fudge blatantly lied about a guilty result on the friggin doc lol.. If I was in Smashs' shoes I would want no part of any plan he was involved in. People get lynched for far less.

eh... Lets not forget Just in Fudge blatantly lied about a guilty result on the friggin cop lol.. If I was in Smashs' shoes I would want no part of any plan he was involved in. People get lynched for far less.

I'll explain my genius one last time. Smash was telegraphing Doc. Figured scum saw it. I didnt want to force him to reveal so I made up something ridiculous. Like a 1 time investigation on anyone who posted me. Knew nobody would buy it but maybe some opportunistic scum would actually fall for it. Sharrow did and didnt even get the reveal right.

It was a genius trap and should have instilled confidence in every one that I was in fact town and still the greatest scum hunter ever.

Were you in the game when I protected CTM at the end and town pulled out the win ? fact is you have no idea how it was looking from my perspective. Ive pulled out more than a few victories end game before you even started playing.

CTM I really didnt get a scum feel for you until the end and I was hoping for you to give me the Stake even earlier. You not trusting me after youve said in the past i was good end game was what put me over the top at the end.

Brett just like you guessed right this game can turn on you just as quick in the next. Ive been on both sides of the fence/

Bottom line Im not sure how anyone could have been trusted with as many conversions as we had. It became a crap shoot as far as im concerned.

You were looking at the player and was looking at the set up and the player. if they would have converted CTM at the end instead of APE this would be the other way around and I certainly would not have insulted people for it like Brett likes to do.

eh... Lets not forget Just in Fudge blatantly lied about a guilty result on the friggin cop lol.. If I was in Smashs' shoes I would want no part of any plan he was involved in. People get lynched for far less.

This. No way I would have trusted JiF after that either. However he did somehow get Sharrow in his own way. Not sure how. But er, ah, well done JiF!!! :)

Were you in the game when I protected CTM at the end and town pulled out the win ? fact is you have no idea how it was looking from my perspective. Ive pulled out more than a few victories end game before you even started playing.

CTM I really didnt get a scum feel for you until the end and I was hoping for you to give me the Stake even earlier. You not trusting me after youve said in the past i was good end game was what put me over the top at the end.

Brett just like you guessed right this game can turn on you just as quick in the next. Ive been on both sides of the fence/

Bottom line Im not sure how anyone could have been trusted with as many conversions as we had. It became a crap shoot as far as im concerned.

Your right, it was a guess... but it was an educated guess.

In my mind, Mafia is like gambling.,.. it is all about determining probabilities and then betting on the best one... Probability that CTM was the best lynch that day was very very low

One day, the mafia light is going to click on for you, and you will drop everything for a few minutes as HOLY sh*t scans across your brain. After that, you will be a genuinely dangerous player.

I survived the next 6 opportunities to kill me after I "got caught" in that trap.

Ummm, thats because you're the Sandman and nobody listens to me.

One day, the mafia light is going to click on for you, and you will drop everything for a few minutes as HOLY sh*t scans across your brain. After that, you will be a genuinely dangerous player.

Oh how I look forward to this day.

Just for the record...

My post restriction was real. It started out that I had to get 2 people to call me "internet tough guy" and I couldn't ever mention what I was doing. I talked Pac down to "tough guy" and then Pac (after getting the laughs he was seeking) said I could talk about it.

When I found Vic on N2, I knew I had to get him lynched. However, with no guarantee of there being a conversion doc, I tried to wifom scum about what my vest did. I earned a bulletproof vest... not a garlic necklace. So, I put it out there that I couldn't be converted. I never considered how it measured up with what I said early on about the Michael-only setup. CTM was right to call me on that sh*t.

I think with a clearer head, the game could have gone completely differently. I looked over my notes and I had major scum reads on both Sharrow and Vic. Got Vic, then my brain shut off... I automatically assumed Sharrow was town because I decided the odds of us doing competing trains on 2 scum were slim. If I was smart, I would have viewed Sharrow next to gain full context on those competing trains.

Then they shot at me, it was blocked by my BPV... then they converted me. Oh well.

Archived