Lost Boys Mafia - The Undead Live

Pac

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually I never got the internet tough guy vibe from you and never understood how people do. You come off as one of those artsy chubby dudes who carries a man bag in his late twenties and thirties then has kids. Then in your forties you go full tilt and go to the fanny pack. Spend alot of your time arguing that this makes you cool and everyone else is an idiot. I applaud and love you.

Hmm... part of me wants to slap you in the mouth. Part of me wants to hug my knees while rocking back and forth in the darkest corner of the room.

WTF happened to the mafia? This place is so gay now. A bunch of video game playing nerdbots talking about how much weight they can lift? Ghey, ghey ghey ghey. And then there's the ghey Ape talking about how he's not "trying" to be an internet tough guy when all he does it talk about how much a$$ he kicks, insults everyone all the time and talks about how great his life is...bunch of insecure faggots.

Vote JiF

End my misery.

So what are you saying pipsqueak?

Also, how does talking about how much I kick a$$ and how great my life is... make me insecure?

WTF happened to the mafia? This place is so gay now. A bunch of video game playing nerdbots talking about how much weight they can lift? Ghey, ghey ghey ghey. And then there's the ghey Ape talking about how he's not "trying" to be an internet tough guy when all he does it talk about how much a$$ he kicks, insults everyone all the time and talks about how great his life is...bunch of insecure faggots.

Vote JiF

End my misery.

Oh please. Is this any different from your anecdotes of riding the trike trying to harpoon moby dick, while mmmbop blasts from the stereo? Or like winning the silver medal in the 3 point shootout at the Jacksonville special olympics. Please clarify.

*flips up the biceps points to the sky, H5z Vic*

So there definitely a Godfather this game.

I also think there is definitely a GF this game.

Does the making fun of people make me more of a arrogant a$$hole? Or internet tough guy? I know I rub people the wrong way, and I'm seriously not trying to be obtuse here - I just want to know which end of the spectrum I'm on?

If you use the word Obtuse one more time Im going to punch your face.

Oh please. Is this any different from your anecdotes of riding the trike trying to harpoon moby dick, while mmmbop blasts from the stereo? Or like winning the silver medal in the 3 point shootout at the Jacksonville special olympics. Please clarify.

I also think there is definitely a GF this game.

Did JIF fake retard to get in the SO ? Wait ... NM

So what are you saying pipsqueak?

Also, how does talking about how much I kick a$$ and how great my life is... make me insecure?

That you're a gay insecure fag. Who needs to pick on people to make himself feel better about his miserable life that he tries to paint as wonderful to a bunch of strangers in order to somehow feel good enough about himself to carry on.

My stories are motivational tactics to get you guys out of the video game world into the real world. Its tough love. I beat you down to pick you up. The Ape beats you down to pick himself up.

Right back at ya<3

Sexy time?

checking in, and don't believe Brett for a second, he owns a squat record just like jif shags a different broad everynight.

vote Gaype - internet tough guy routine is getting old, go beat someone up and take out teh angers brah

checking in, and don't believe Brett for a second, he owns a squat record just like jif shags a different broad everynight.

vote Gaype - internet tough guy routine is getting old, go beat someone up and take out teh angers brah

I would like to push a pencil through your ear canal.

That you're a gay insecure fag. Who needs to pick on people to make himself feel better about his miserable life that he tries to paint as wonderful to a bunch of strangers in order to somehow feel good enough about himself to carry on.

Pretty much, i also contend that he's beaten up a ghey or two, just to assure himself he wasn't actually ghey... maybe not recently, but def during his "fighting years" as he said in the dolphin fan thread

Agreed.

Unvote AVM

Vote Ape

My place or yours?

Any interest in a little public action?

I bet I can deadlift more than all ya'll combined.

It moved.

Pretty much, i also contend that he's beaten up a ghey or two, just to assure himself he wasn't actually ghey... maybe not recently, but def during his "fighting years" as he said in the dolphin fan thread

Must have been really torn when he beat one up and then realized that he was still gay.

Seriously, none of you get me.

My intent has always been to come across as a sarcastic, but funny, doosh - but a friend.

I'd like to know who considers me an abrasive interwebz friendtard, and who thinks I'm an insecure internetz tough guy.

My intent has always been to come across as a sarcastic, but funny, doosh - but a friend.

I'd like to know who considers me an abrasive interwebz friendtard, and who thinks I'm an insecure internetz tough guy.

You know where i stand bluto

I dont think your funny at all.

Archived