Game Thread: New York Jets vs Philadelphia Eagles

Maxman

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're delusional. It was a GREAT throw by Sanchez, but Holmes beat the coverage nicely.

Im not delusional EY that was a perfect throw that Santonio didnt have to worry about getting hit. MR Sidelines strikes again. hes a pussy and always will be a pussy. if ther was a deep safety crossing he would have short armed it. :)

Don't you know better, at this point? The Jets always **** us all over, in every way imaginable.

In their actual in-game performances sure, but I figure when it comes to fantasy football, I'm in good shape when I've got their opponent in one league and my opponent has them in another league. Yet they manage to even screw that up for me!

Im not delusional EY that was a perfect throw that Santonio didnt have to worry about getting hit. MR Sidelines strikes again. hes a pussy and always will be a pussy. if ther was a deep safety crossing he would have short armed it. :)

LOL.

Ifs-mouth strikes again.

In their actual in-game performances sure, but I figure when it comes to fantasy football, I'm in good shape when I've got their opponent in one league and my opponent has them in another league. Yet they manage to even screw that up for me!

See I learned long ago with one, Chadwick Pennington, that whether in the real world or one made of fantasy...the Jets always have, and always will want to suck the life out me.

This will end up being just like the playoff game against the Steelers last year.... they'll make it a close enough game to infuriate you even more when reflecting on the disgusting start they got out to.

Yeah, that sounds about right. Only difference is I think most of us have gotten to the point of no return this time. Only reason I still have this game on is it's the only one on and I'm following it more for fantasy purposes than anything.

Archived