Game Thread: New York Jets vs Philadelphia Eagles

Maxman

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't make this game about Sanchez, but that particular throw was 100% him.

Agree. He is shell shocked right now from the beat down he has taken. That said, there are a host of others that played into this debacle so I am hoping this does not become Sanchez sucks agenda guy week when the entire team sucked.

Agree. He is shell shocked right now from the beat down he has taken. That said, there are a host of others that played into this debacle so I am hoping this does not become Sanchez sucks agenda guy week when the entire team sucked.

This was a week where we were matched up poorly against the other team, and we lost.

The only reason I'd go "Sanchez sucks" is to mock the BVBC idiots for thinking we were anything for beating 3 bad teams.

This team is too loyal...keep rewarding sh*t.

Keep giving Hunter the starting job

Keep giving Vlad a chance as the third tackle

Keep putting Mulligan out there

Keep letting Eric Smith cover people

Keep letting Schottenheimer call the plays

High 5'ing your Captain WR while down 21 points after the most embarrassing touchdown dance I've seen all year

Wrong routes by Plex

No back up QB

Constant missed tackles on Defense

and one of my wife's a$$hole friends-a Pats fan from NJ comes into my Facebook thread and starts BWAHAHA-ing me-screw him and my wife gets mad at me for being rude to HIM...I thought I had already unfriended that dick last year for the same crap...

Priority List

1) RIGHT TACKLE...Hunter shouldn't be on an NFL roster. This is/has been a complete disaster

2) Safety...see above for Eric Smith

3) OLB...still need an every down passrusher

4) Running Back (Greene should back up and can't feature as he can't catch out of the backfield and no second speed)

5) ILB say what you want but I think Scott is the most overrated Jet...

and FIRE SHOTTY!!!!!!!!

Priority List

1) RIGHT TACKLE...Hunter shouldn't be on an NFL roster. This is/has been a complete disaster

4) Running Back (Greene should back up and can't feature as he can't catch out of the backfield and no second speed)

and FIRE SHOTTY!!!!!!!!

Even Santa would slap you.

Priority List

and FIRE SHOTTY!!!!!!!!

good post HS-I think we need two safties and also I think that Brandon Moore is done

This team is too loyal...keep rewarding sh*t.

Keep giving Hunter the starting job

Keep giving Vlad a chance as the third tackle

Keep putting Mulligan out there

Keep letting Eric Smith cover people

Keep letting Schottenheimer call the plays

High 5'ing your Captain WR while down 21 points after the most embarrassing touchdown dance I've seen all year

Wrong routes by Plex

No back up QB

Constant missed tackles on Defense

Loyalty and a lack of alternatives is not the same.

Loyalty and a lack of alternatives is not the same.

I think the point is that the Jets idiotic faith in these particular individuals is the reason for the lack of alternatives. There's nothing they can do about that right now granted, but they've had their chances to do something about in the past, and just failed to do so. RT you can at least argue they've tried and failed to address over the past couple of years, but the rest of the positions not so much.

Archived