Game Thread: New York Jets vs Philadelphia Eagles

Maxman

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

$10 says he makes a play at the end of this game and most everyone in this thread bows down at his feet again.

Doesn't change the fact that this is what he is...can't do that crap. Ridiculous.

It would be great if he made a play NOW.

$10 says he makes a play at the end of this game and most everyone in this thread bows down at his feet again.

Doesn't change the fact that this is what he is...can't do that crap. Ridiculous.

Even if it happens (which at this point the Jets point swing is anywhere from 10 to 21 thanks strictly to Holmes, so I doubt it), he certainly doesn't deserve any endless praise. If anything, this proves exactly what he's been all along. A guy who will make a few flashy plays here and there but is completely unreliable as a consistent option and is an extremely sloppy player.

Even if it happens (which at this point the Jets point swing is anywhere from 10 to 21 thanks strictly to Holmes, so I doubt it), he certainly doesn't deserve any endless praise. If anything, this proves exactly what he's been all along. A guy who will make a few flashy plays here and there but is completely unreliable as a consistent option and is an extremely sloppy player.

I don't disagree at all.

Don't like the penalty either, but whatever.

Archived