Game Thread: New York Jets vs Philadelphia Eagles

Maxman

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The game is over...its just garbage time now.

Yes, the Jets aren't a good team. But let us not forget that the Eagles routinely have done this all season long, only to throw the game away to a team with inferior talent and coaching.

Unfortunately, I don't know how confident I am in the O being able to put up the points to even put the pressure on them to crumble.

Yes, the Jets aren't a good team. But let us not forget that the Eagles routinely have done this all season long, only to throw the game away to a team with inferior talent and coaching.

Unfortunately, I don't know how confident I am in the O being able to put up the points to even put the pressure on them to crumble.

We have Mark Sanchez and a bunch of scrubs. This game is over.

You'd pretty much need the D to pitch a shutout from here on out and someone on the offense to you know... actually do something worth a **** for a change.

I'd guess we've got 2-3 more turnovers in us today.

You'd pretty much need the D to pitch a shutout from here on out and someone on the offense to you know... actually do something worth a **** for a change.

Yeah...and regardless of the talent on this team, the matchups a *****. It's already been said, this speed is to much.

I'd guess we've got 2-3 more turnovers in us today.

It sort of has a Baltimore feel to it. I want to hope I'm wrong, but it does.

Archived