Game Thread: New York Jets vs Philadelphia Eagles

Maxman

The game is over...its just garbage time now.

Yes, the Jets aren't a good team. But let us not forget that the Eagles routinely have done this all season long, only to throw the game away to a team with inferior talent and coaching.

Unfortunately, I don't know how confident I am in the O being able to put up the points to even put the pressure on them to crumble.

Yes, the Jets aren't a good team. But let us not forget that the Eagles routinely have done this all season long, only to throw the game away to a team with inferior talent and coaching.

Unfortunately, I don't know how confident I am in the O being able to put up the points to even put the pressure on them to crumble.

We have Mark Sanchez and a bunch of scrubs. This game is over.

You'd pretty much need the D to pitch a shutout from here on out and someone on the offense to you know... actually do something worth a **** for a change.

I'd guess we've got 2-3 more turnovers in us today.

• Upvote 1

It's games like this where you just want to go punch homers in the face for being so stupid.

The 09 and 2010 teams were overated as well. We got hot with some breaks down the stretch and in the post season.

This team still has a shot to do the same but will need help like in 2009 to get in.

Edited by GimmeShelter

You'd pretty much need the D to pitch a shutout from here on out and someone on the offense to you know... actually do something worth a **** for a change.

Yeah...and regardless of the talent on this team, the matchups a *****. It's already been said, this speed is to much.

I'd guess we've got 2-3 more turnovers in us today.

It sort of has a Baltimore feel to it. I want to hope I'm wrong, but it does.