Signature

How do you get them to wrok?? I got the url of mine and then i copy and pasted it in the settings and it said saved setting. Then i went and posted something and all it does is bring up something saying i have to click ctrl/v+ or something like that... Someone help?

How do you get them to wrok?? I got the url of mine and then i copy and pasted it in the settings and it said saved setting. Then i went and posted something and all it does is bring up something saying i have to click ctrl/v+ or something like that... Someone help?

Paste the link between img tags: LINK[ /img]

Like that..................................................^ Without the space.

Paste the link between img tags: LINK[ /img]

Like that..................................................^ Without the space.

i just did it and the words just pop up, but when i go to edit it, theres a red x at the top of the box and it says show image

senorgif.memebase.com/2010/10/01/funny-gifs-pole-fighting/?utm_source=embed&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=sharewidget

Dude, you can't use a link like that for a sig here.

it has to end in .gif, .png. .jpg, you can't have a widget as your sig.

senorgif.memebase.com/2010/10/01/funny-gifs-pole-fighting/?utm_source=embed&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=sharewidget

Trent -- sorry for the slow response. I right clicked on that, you need the actual URL to the image. Here is the link you should try:

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/polefightingp1.gif

Let me know if you have any problems.

polefightingp1.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I put that url into the signature space in edit profile, how do I get it to appear when i post things?

Sorry for the delay, looks like you are all set now.

You just have to click the image button and paste the link in there. Then it works.... :)

Archived